Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy Is Coming Home !!!!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

I believe you mate, I've heard something similar and I've never spoken to you before but I'm on your side. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I dont feel I need to apologise it was not the validity I was questioning it was the cocky little tw*t bleating that "Carl dont know everything bit that pissed me off.

Fair comment.There's loads of (intheknows)on this forum but only a few who genuinely correct,but someone from the rest get it right occasionally :D
If the law of averages come into it.i try not to put people down on here
Last edited by boxerbob on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

nobby wrote:I believe you mate, I've heard something similar and I've never spoken to you before but I'm on your side. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 pm

You seem very brave young man. I suspect you had to stand on a f*cking chair to reach puberty! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah course i did :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CORRECTION IT WAS A STOOL !

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Hope your right mate :ayatollah: how sure are you and what timeline we looking at? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:54 pm

I dont if its true or not but i really hope it is . Can someone answer me why only Carl can give some news (i always read his updates etc and respect Carl) but as soon as this poster put this msg on the board you all jumped down his throat :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 pm

I welcome any news with open arms, if its bullshit then that person looks stupid, if it comes true then fair play!! its a forum people tell the truth & people bullshit dont take it personal just wait and see if it comes true!! hopefully it will!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm

bluecyw wrote:I dont if its true or not but i really hope it is . Can someone answer me why only Carl can give some news (i always read his updates etc and respect Carl) but as soon as this poster put this msg on the board you all jumped down his throat :lol:

very good point, i really enjoy the updates from carl & annis!! but when someone else has a bit of news its like ww2!! get a grip!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Usually a decent poster on the board....interesting stuff. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Bet Carl Dont even know i know more tahn Carl

The infomation was NOT the point I was griping at, it was the above, which says to me was trying to be a prick. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm

I am not wishing to "out" anyone but you will note the OP describes himself as 15 years old from Llanrumney.

Isnt this the same sort of age as Craigs Son???

I personally am willing to give this one some credence....

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Looking to see who sells Humble pie :(

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Looking to see who sells Humble pie :(

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:I am not wishing to "out" anyone but you will note the OP describes himself as 15 years old from Llanrumney.

Isnt this the same sort of age as Craigs Son???

I personally am willing to give this one some credence....

Bellers oldest son does not go to the school in that area,but LEON jEANNE lives in the next street :?:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Carl is soooooooooooooooo last season :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:21 pm

FFS guys no offence to carl but he isnt the only person who might no someone from the club. we shouldnt rip into anyone who comes out with rumours or facts or w.e intill its been confirmed or not by the club or so on.
we all need to show eachother a bit more respect on here lads.
:ayatollah:

we have no reason to no believe this guy as hes a regular on this site and iv never seen him say anything in the past like this
:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

How come this guy gets so much grief when he is just doing the same as Carl. Carl has never revealed his sources either and let's be honest his claims can easily be seen as simple rumours. What's the difference?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:36 pm

bluecyw wrote:I dont if its true or not but i really hope it is . Can someone answer me why only Carl can give some news (i always read his updates etc and respect Carl) but as soon as this poster put this msg on the board you all jumped down his throat :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48248&p=445699#p445699

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Wayne S wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48248&p=445699#p445699

That was not Thetrueblue finest hour was it?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

ozzy31 wrote:Lets have some facts....wheres CARL :ayatollah:

Oh shut up. This guy has just posted a rumour exactly like what Carl does. Carls updates are not facts anyway and he says that himself.

Arrrs licker!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Pontybluebird10 wrote:
ozzy31 wrote:Lets have some facts....wheres CARL :ayatollah:

Oh shut up. This guy has just posted a rumour exactly like what Carl does. Carls updates are not facts anyway and he says that himself.

Arrrs licker!

There'll be 2 posters gone :(

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 pm

now now no need for name calling ,i dont agree with if carl hasnt said it ,it cant be true, or when carl tells us then i will believe it , ffs other people could also be in the know ,by the way this is not a dig at carl ,just those that hang on his every word , i look forward to his updates as much as everyone else ,but i also look forward to other peoples thoughts and predictions ,personally i have quoted bellamy will be hear next season on numerous occosions,and im quite happy to tell you all of my souce,it is from craig bellamy him self , at the end of last season he said i will be back next season ,as i have unfinnished business, now until he goes some where else ,i believe him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Hes right it is true... i saw bellers doing the bleep test in the vale car park for gethin. :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:now now no need for name calling ,i dont agree with if carl hasnt said it ,it cant be true, or when carl tells us then i will believe it , ffs other people could also be in the know ,by the way this is not a dig at carl ,just those that hang on his every word , i look forward to his updates as much as everyone else ,but i also look forward to other peoples thoughts and predictions ,personally i have quoted bellamy will be hear next season on numerous occosions,and im quite happy to tell you all of my souce,it is from craig bellamy him self , at the end of last season he said i will be back next season ,as i have unfinnished business, now until he goes some where else ,i believe him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good post that

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Bet Carl Dont even know i know more tahn Carl

The infomation was NOT the point I was griping at, it was the above, which says to me was trying to be a prick. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No need for comments like that to wind you up mate...........He may be right,he may be wrong.Personally i tend to believe bob hatton,Topcat,annis,carl and the other bloke cant remember his username........The others i just let have their moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh and milly been accurate once or twice :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:18 pm

as i have posted before a member of craigs family used to work for me and when i spoke to him yesterday he was under the understanding that craig wants to return but the situation was likely to drag on. From what i understand there is somewhat of a stand off at the moment. if it helps man city would not need to be in the country for a decision to be made as mancini has decided bellamy is no longer his player and has let the powers that be decide his fate!!. Im trying to get hold of mr watkins to see if he can shed any light on the matter but so far no joy. im not likely to know before any of you guys tbh as im sure carl and others have closer contacts than me but still i live in hope :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:22 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:now now no need for name calling ,i dont agree with if carl hasnt said it ,it cant be true, or when carl tells us then i will believe it , ffs other people could also be in the know ,by the way this is not a dig at carl ,just those that hang on his every word , i look forward to his updates as much as everyone else ,but i also look forward to other peoples thoughts and predictions ,personally i have quoted bellamy will be hear next season on numerous occosions,and im quite happy to tell you all of my souce,it is from craig bellamy him self , at the end of last season he said i will be back next season ,as i have unfinnished business, now until he goes some where else ,i believe him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly! It was me that actually broke the story of Jay Lloyd Samuel coming to Cardiff, at 3am one morning!! after I got a text from someone up north that I know!

Annis was shocked that I found out without him even getting a whisper about it! ;)

Unfortunately - I thought I broke news of a very good defender to the club - but turned out to be one of the worst signings for the club!!!! :shock:

I only asked the source of the OP but I certainly wouldn't discredit it - as there's more chance of him coming than not coming! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just had inside info leaked too me that Craig will return this season. Malky Mackay and all seniour palyers are aware and one or two big names to follow this is not a joke !!!!!

Mate your spot on!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Welcome Smiler bluebird :ayatollah: