Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LAUGH NOW BUT !!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:24 pm

:ayatollah:

YOU HEARED IT FIRST HERE THAT BELLAMY WILL SIGN NEXT SEASON I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD FOR SOME APOLOGIES

Re: LAUGH NOW BUT !!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah:

YOU HEARED IT FIRST HERE THAT BELLAMY WILL SIGN NEXT SEASON I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD FOR SOME APOLOGIES

Hope you are right mate, but remember your whole credibility as someone in the know will rest on such info posted on here.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm

I know and thats why i posted to give CCFC fans good info and i get slated for it !

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Is it going to be on loan or is he getting out of his contract? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Are you getting this info from your Mum and Dad mate?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:Is it going to be on loan or is he getting out of his contract? :ayatollah:

My source didnt say if it was loan or not just taht he is coming home :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Hope your right,and its sorted soon.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

i reckon he's just making an educated guess, knowing full well that theres a good chance he may be coming home, with us being favourites to sign him and all, and then if he does end up signing then it seems like hes in the know, and if not then well.. he's got nothing to lose

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Bluebird_steve wrote:Is it going to be on loan or is he getting out of his contract? :ayatollah:

My source didnt say if it was loan or not just taht he is coming home :ayatollah:

Fair enough and obviously we're all going to be buzzing if it's true so I hope your source is right and thanks for passing on the info :ayatollah: :D

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Fair enough and obviously we're all going to be buzzing if it's true so I hope your source is right and thanks for passing on the info :ayatollah: :D

Any time mate :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Your 'source' must be incredible since bellamy himself said he would not be coming back on loan.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Well it must be pernament !

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Next season as in 2012-13? :lol:

Hope you're right mate he takes any team to the next level. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Well it must be pernament !

Not happening, you'd have to be a fool to believe we're in the driving seat when we do not have the funds to sign him.

Fair play to your 'source' for getting you excited and more fool you for believing him but it just won't happen.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:54 pm

haha just thought id say that your hardly first to mention bellamy next year.

but we can all hope :)

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Im not going to have a pop at you about this,as i have posted many a topic on Bellers.Just look up my history :ayatollah:

What worries me are the post you have put out on here from before,with regards to some players :

Weds 22nd June - "Alideire" - rumours he is coming to Cardiff :!: - He is now playing his football in France ;)

Weds 22nd June - "Ryan Giggs Season long loan" at CARDIFF :?: Can't see that one happening..Sorry.

Fri 1st July - "Wheres the Bellers Update" - Why Would you need to ask when you are getting the info :?:

Most on here know where i get my info,and even from what you have posted before - i hope you are right :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Im not going to have a pop at you about this,as i have posted many a topic on Bellers.Just look up my history :ayatollah:

What worries me are the post you have put out on here from before,with regards to some players :

Weds 22nd June - "Alideire" - rumours he is coming to Cardiff :!: - He is now playing his football in France ;)

Weds 22nd June - "Ryan Giggs Season long loan" at CARDIFF :?: Can't see that one happening..Sorry.

Fri 1st July - "Wheres the Bellers Update" - Why Would you need to ask when you are getting the info :?:

Most on here know where i get my info,and even from what you have posted before - i hope you are right :ayatollah:

spot on, i looked at those too

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:11 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

spot on top cat

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

well if hes wrong hes made himself look like a massive cock. but end of the day guys we need to be supportive to eachother instead of having ago at anyone who says something.
but we all hope hes right, i can see him being right mind. i think hes contract is going to get terminated

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48248&p=445699#p445699

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

top cat i think you have good leads on what is going to happen , honestly do you think bellars will be with us come the west ham game ?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 pm

HOpe this is true fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

when will he be signing? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm

It's not just about what you are saying about Bellamy is it? Anyone could say what you are saying about Bellamy and even Carl has said in his updates that it's not out if question that he might return to us because we are still his preferred choice. So no apologies will be due to you if he does return. It's all about your claim that I or 2 other big signings will follow. That's where I think you are talking out of your backside.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

It's not just about what you are saying about Bellamy is it? Anyone could say what you are saying about Bellamy and even Carl has said in his updates that it's not out if question that he might return to us because we are still his preferred choice. So no apologies will be due to you if he does return. It's all about your claim that I or 2 other big signings will follow. That's where I think you are talking out of your backside.

No one knows whats happening if you read every thread about Bellamy, even from the most in the know posters it's he may come to us, but if not he may go to Celtic, but if not he may go somewhere else because other managers like him, but if not he may stay at Man City and rot in the reserves but if not he may buy his contract out and go to some club, or he may even buy his contract out and come to us because he likes us, but maybe malky won't want such a strong character in the dressing room, so he may go to Celtic, and then back around another thirty times..............

Then there is Goodwillie, court case, no court case to answer, Rangers not Rangers, match his fee, not enough money up front and again round and around another thirty times....................

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Top cat i got this info about 4:30 so its pretty new and they are just waiting to anounce it :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm

binero wrote:top cat i think you have good leads on what is going to happen , honestly do you think bellars will be with us come the west ham game ?

Binero :ayatollah: i have just post on another thread,that imo this will drag on unless Man City give Cardiff a good deal.

Myself and 4 others from this board were in the Tavi saturday,and the people who are close to Bellers - even they don't know when,but they know he will do whats best for him and his family :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Top cat i got this info about 4:30 so its pretty new and they are just waiting to anounce it :ayatollah:

Mate he probably will end up with us, I think 85% of us believe the same, and the bookies, so if you're right 85% of us will be but as i've said non of us really know what will happen until it does.............