Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How much do you spend a week on the Lottery?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm

I normaly spend £12 a week, sometimes more.

Normaly, 2 lucky dips for Wednesday and Saturday, and 2 lucky dips for both Euromillions Draws.

Most Iv ever had is 4 numbers, twice, £60 the first time, and £45 the second time, and about half a dozen £10 notes.

Think Im going to knock it on the head and put the £48 into my Football/Horses monthly fund instead.. :ayatollah:

Re: How much do you spend a week on the Lottery?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Better off betting on the football mate.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:54 pm

better off, in work they do £30 a week wednesdays and saturdays and have done for the last 10 years, all they get is around £300 a year in tenners which is then divided up by 11 for christmas, shit!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I normaly spend £12 a week, sometimes more.

Normaly, 2 lucky dips for Wednesday and Saturday, and 2 lucky dips for both Euromillions Draws.

Most Iv ever had is 4 numbers, twice, £60 the first time, and £45 the second time, and about half a dozen £10 notes.

Think Im going to knock it on the head and put the £48 into my Football/Horses monthly fund instead.. :ayatollah:

The Irish lottery is good, since I started doing it, coming up to 2 years ago, Ive won 3grand, just doing 3 numbers..

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Normally nil, that has changed of late for Euro and I'm up started with £2 reinvesting winnings now up to a wapping £8.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Billy/Ben.

I already bet on the Nags lads, so any tips send them my way and I will do likewise.. :D

Thomas Gun, I will have a look at that fella.

:ayatollah: