Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Bothroyd Signs For QPR

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Jay Bothroyd Signs For QPR on 2 year deal breaking news on ssn now

Re: Jay Bothroyd Signs For QPR

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 pm

HAHAHA i love it, its not even aprils fools

not the story, but jay going to the prem or just finding another club :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Well i suppose the QPR fans can sing at him "Sit down and behave yourself" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Good luck to him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Thank fook for that, let's forget bout him now and move on!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

good luck to him,got way too much stick down here,of course some of it was deserved but ultimately he did well for us.One of dave jones better moments at the club getting bothroyd from almost obscurity to an england call up

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Unless QPR find another striker they could be relegated by Xmas.. well that depends on what half of the season Bothroyd actually TRIES to play football! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm

woohooo thank christ for that jay did his time down here lets leave it there

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 pm

At least it means he defo aint coming back here Chiefs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:At least it means he defo aint coming back here Chiefs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ai thats one good thing he can't bag hat trick against us :lol: :lol:

he might against the jacks tho :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Good luck to Jay.

Hope he bags one against the rat eaters :lol:

He'll have to sort himself out in the prem tho. None of this falling over & complaining all the time.

I'm glad he didn't return to City - time to move on.

Bring on the GOODWILLIE siging :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:18 pm

NickPenarth wrote:Good luck to Jay.

He'll have to sort himself out in the prem tho. None of this falling over & complaining all the time.

spot on with sorting himelf in prem, i am sure warnock will kick him up the ass few times

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 pm

The grass must be Greener on the other side :lol: goodbye jay

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Wow Jay!! What a move, I hear QPR just beat Real Madrid and Barcelona to your signature lol. I hope the lofts road turf is comftable enough for you.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 pm

All the best to him, hes not our player anymore so lets move on, lets hope this is the last of the Bothroyd related threads now!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Ben wrote:HAHAHA i love it, its not even aprils fools

not the story, but jay going to the prem or just finding another club :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha ..i know made me laugh...lets be honest warnock will fuckign kill him if he acts the pansy and sits on the floor every week....be interseting to see him try and con the prem refs and defenders like vidic etc

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

spot on with sorting himelf in prem, i am sure warnock will kick him up the ass few times

It's going to be interesting Warnock has always rated him and Chopra, I wonder if Warnock can sort him out and stop him falling on his arse ????

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 pm

fantastic signing for QPR

i honestly believe this is the extra bit of quality up top they needed to steer way clear of the relegation zone

i dont care what anyone says, we all know that he's talented enough to play in the Premier League

we all know it

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm not convinced he's talented enough to make it in the premier league. And I don't think he's mentally or physically strong enough or committed enough to do at the highest level. We'll see though.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Best of luck Jay,on your day you are top draw,shame about your whingeing,hope you hammer the jacks when you play them,agree with other poster one of Dave Jones,s better buys

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

It's going to be interesting Warnock has always rated him and Chopra, I wonder if Warnock can sort him out and stop him falling on his arse ????

if he can do that he will hit in prem league he go so much talent but his falling down bitching spoils , like chops he got it all but his off the field problems stop him, if jewell and warnock can sort them out they will be massive signings

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Happy for him.

Good luck Jay you where class on your day but that day didnt come along very often.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

d20 wrote:
Ben wrote:HAHAHA i love it, its not even aprils fools

ha ha ..i know made me laugh...lets be honest warnock will fuckign kill him if he acts the pansy and sits on the floor every week....be interseting to see him try and con the prem refs and defenders like vidic etc

if he goes like he did in championship on times he will be snapped in to lol i am sure warnock has got his stick ready for jay haha keep smacking his ass so it to sore to fall down haha

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that QPR are dead certs for relegation? If Taarabt goes I honestly can't see them leaving last place.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:15 pm

good luck to jay. hope he makes an impact there :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:16 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that QPR are dead certs for relegation? If Taarabt goes I honestly can't see them leaving last place.

depends who they bring in, just don't seem to be backing warnock ? jay and dj campbell mite get few goals between them but would not scare me if i was playing against them. taarabt trying to move i think but we shall see

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:23 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Good luck to Jay Bothroyd, I liked him, he will be remembered for his contribution to the Bluebirds cause in many games, mostly thankfully for his football skills, sometimes classy for a big man, and also controversially for his other antics, which in most fans eyes let us down badly when we expected more from him.

It will be nice if he scores against the Jacks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 pm

how many goals you think he might get in prem them lads?

10 -15 ? or less?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm

5-10