Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jay Bothroyd Signs For QPR

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Good luck to Jay he did well for us most of the time he was here but faded second half of last season maybe he wasn't totally fit? Hope he does well in the Premiership but think he might struggle however hope he bags a hat trick against the Jerks home and away and does the ayatollah to celebrate :ayatollah: :D

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm

2-3 goals max he will get and rest of the time he be injured or in the stands warming bench up like hes always done in the prem :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:38 am

Good luck Jay !

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 am

Good Luck to Jay lets just hope he sticks the ball in the back of the net against Swansea and take 3 points of the Jacks to reedeem himself for signing for Queens Prick Rangers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Scored some good goals when he was here now City need to move on now hes gone :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:55 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Good Luck to Jay lets just hope he sticks the ball in the back of the net against Swansea and take 3 points of the Jacks to reedeem himself for signing for Queens Prick Rangers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Scored some good goals when he was here now City need to move on now hes gone :ayatollah:

i hope he does well because if he does, its more likely those pikeys will be relegated :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 am

Good luck Jay - Stay on your feet and keep your cool and you will do well - Top draw player but people have very short memories

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:45 am

transfer just finalized.

wish him all the best... on his day he was class. will def be difficult to replace..

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 am

Tarraaaaaa!!!! :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 am

jay bothroyd " neil warnock played a big part in helping me join the club"

until he falls over and gets lazy...

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 am

Superb signing for £0 transfer fee.

Under Warnock I have no doubt he will be a success.

Add DJ into the mix & getting Bothroyd & DJ Campbell for a combined £1.25m would be the bargains of the season in my opinion. Compare that to Norwich's £5m+ for Vaughn & Morison & it represents very shrewd business.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am

Good move for him if Warnnock stays in charge.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 am

Hasn't thanked Cardiff for anything yet though!!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:44 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Good Luck to Jay lets just hope he sticks the ball in the back of the net against Swansea and take 3 points of the Jacks to reedeem himself for signing for Queens Prick Rangers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Scored some good goals when he was here now City need to move on now hes gone :ayatollah:

i hope he does well because if he does, its more likely those pikeys will be relegated :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Bye Jay and thanks, you will be sorely missed :ayatollah: