Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A lesson to be learnt

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Last year I stated on CCMB 8-6 weeks before Bellamy signed on loan that he would be coming here.

I got abused left, right and centre and ridiculed. Low and behold Craig signed and nothing else was said about it. I never gloated, I knew I was right and the people who laughed and said wouldn't happen were wrong. As someone who used to mess around on that site its understandable why they dismissed me as not being a serious source, however, I do know quite a few people with information about the goings on at the club.

Therefore, all I am saying is, please don't ridicule or jump down TruBlue's throat so quickly because it is entirely possible that what he is saying is true. You shouldn't be so instantaneous to dismiss someone either when they want give the name of a source or more information. Most often, you are told not to mention them and if it is found out that you have then you are likely not to be trusted again. People can lose jobs for leaking information in any sector as information leaking out does not represent good going's on a securely tight and professional boardroom in a lot of people's opinions.

Re: A lesson to be learnt

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:Last year I stated on CCMB 8-6 weeks before Bellamy signed on loan that he would be coming here.

I got abused left, right and centre and ridiculed. Low and behold Craig signed and nothing else was said about it. I never gloated, I knew I was right and the people who laughed and said wouldn't happen were wrong. As someone who used to mess around on that site its understandable why they dismissed me as not being a serious source, however, I do know quite a few people with information about the goings on at the club.

Therefore, all I am saying is, please don't ridicule or jump down TruBlue's throat so quickly because it is entirely possible that what he is saying is true. You shouldn't be so instantaneous to dismiss someone either when they want give the name of a source or more information. Most often, you are told not to mention them and if it is found out that you have then you are likely not to be trusted again. People can lose jobs for leaking information in any sector as information leaking out does not represent good going's on a securely tight and professional boardroom in a lot of people's opinions.

very true NB1927.... it is likely he may come back, i suppose anyone could post what trublue did and have a good chance of getting it right
i remember someone posted we were playin celtic last week and a few were quick to shoot him down, maybe as he was a 'low/new poster'.... a few hours later, it appeared on the official website. some people may know more than we believe, i never shoot anyone down as at city, anythings possible with signings etc as we know :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:37 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:Last year I stated on CCMB 8-6 weeks before Bellamy signed on loan that he would be coming here.

Good post :ayatollah: Fell a bit sorry for TruBlue,i think its the way he made his post to be fair :ayatollah:

Pity you did not put a post up like this when i brought the news that MM - Was to be our new manager ;)

I Only got 5 or 6 on here after giving me the well done and 2 of them were Annis and Carl - Thanks to the others - And well done to the ones who PM me and had a bet on our new manager :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Well the Bellamy prediction possibilty as we all know. This time last year when it was announced it was a "dont be so bloody stupid" possibility.

But

The 2 more big signing are more interesting as far as I am concerned. That is because I know one of them but if I say there will be a "dont be so bloody stupid" reaction.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 pm

No probs with TruBlu if I had heard of someone I trusted that CB was coming here i'd be on this message board in a shot.

However if he is on the wind up then meh, the world has far worse things in it than that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Sometimes they get it right sometimes they get it wrong.
Nature of the beast

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Why is it so unbelievable that CB will return? Cardiff are favourites with the bookies to have him

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well the Bellamy prediction possibilty as we all know. This time last year when it was announced it was a "dont be so bloody stupid" possibility.

But

The 2 more big signing are more interesting as far as I am concerned. That is because I know one of them but if I say there will be a "dont be so bloody stupid" reaction.

Reo Coker :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 pm

well lets hear you you belive we are signing then?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm

I have mentioned Reo-Coker before so I think he is one of them.

The other one....."dont be so bloody stupid" you will say.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I have mentioned Reo-Coker before so I think he is one of them.

Shay Given TA :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:53 pm

piroteczz wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I have mentioned Reo-Coker before so I think he is one of them.

Nope.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
piroteczz wrote:

Nope.

Come on spit it out then I promise I won't say don't be so bloody stupid! :D

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Bakedalaska,
If you know what is happening,you should share it with your friends only.Trublue hs been very unfairly treated once again by some people who use this board.
Most fair minded people should let other people express there views on any subject.but because of the shit you get on message boards,some people keep whatever information they have to close friends and family.
So if you know something,keep it to yourself as Steve Tucker will be on to it straight away......lol

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 pm

GARYNZ wrote:Bakedalaska,
If you know what is happening,you should share it with your friends only.Trublue hs been very unfairly treated once again by some people who use this board.
Most fair minded people should let other people express there views on any subject.but because of the shit you get on message boards,some people keep whatever information they have to close friends and family.
So if you know something,keep it to yourself as Steve Tucker will be on to it straight away......lol

Very wise GARYNZ. I will take your advice.