Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whats with all anger on this forum?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 pm

we all city fans.

nothing different between new person on here and a old one. we all aim to show are support to city.

not slag each other off, if thats the case get off the keyboards go see each other least you can sort it out like good old days

enough said
Last edited by bluebirds23 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: whats with all anger on this forum?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 pm

THERES NO F*CKING ANGER!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Only joking, everyones missing the football arnt they! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:THERES NO F*CKING ANGER!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

either that or it very bad sexual tension :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 pm

The problem is that once you start to digress from football chat and start to discuss politics, religion or racism, then you can open up a real 'can of worms'. Wars have been fought over Politics and religion........so lets stop taking life too serious and get back to the good natured and sometimes tongue in cheek banter about our beloved City and learn to chill a bit. Laughter does not start conflict....bitterness does!! :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:37 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:THERES NO F*CKING ANGER!!!!!!!!

either that or it very bad sexual tension :lol:

Both. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 pm

skybluebird wrote:The problem is that once you start to digress from football chat and start to discuss politics, religion or racism, then you can open up a real 'can of worms'. Wars have been fought over Politics and religion........so lets stop taking life too serious and get back to the good natured and sometimes tongue in cheek banter about our beloved City and learn to chill a bit. Laughter does not start conflict....bitterness does!! :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

i have some good laughs on here but to be honest i have look had some topics see people going nuts i just leave them to it. more to life than argue over a message board to be quite honest

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:we all city fans.

nothing different between new person on here and a old one. we all aim to show are support to city.

not slag each other off, if thats the case get off the keyboards go see each other least you can sort it out like good old days

enough said

WOTS IT FOOKING GOT TO DO WITH YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Bluebina wrote:

enough said

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i get my hand bag out in min rubina and smack you with it :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Are you f*cking starting?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

enough said

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i get my hand bag out in min rubina and smack you with it :lol: :lol:

I'll tw@t you one with my stile-toe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

ive posted something similar. the forum is becoming pathetic