Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What happened to Ahernes leaving thread ?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Is everything getting deleted on this forum at the moment ?. Mods dont like a subject, BANG !! its gone

Re: What happened to Ahernes leaving thread ?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:03 pm

was a good debate.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

It wasn't a good debate, it was the same points being said over and over.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Marc wrote:was a good debate.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :?

There was another one Chief with Aherene stating he was leaving the Forum because of the Racist threads. I go out for a couple of hours and its gone. Yes the original thread was a good debate but to many posters got arsey when others would not agree with them. As we have got to agree with them. We are not allowed any other opinion.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Claire wrote:It wasn't a good debate, it was the same points being said over and over.

I thought we lived in a democracy?........surely, we as posters can decide what's a good debate or not..........if there was anything derogatory, then sure, delete it, but we were having debate. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Claire wrote:It wasn't a good debate, it was the same points being said over and over.

Whats happened to your Avatar Claire its stuck :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Marc wrote:

I thought we lived in a democracy?........surely, we as posters can decide what's a good debate or not..........if there was anything derogatory, then sure, delete it, but we were having debate. :ayatollah:

Am I not a poster also?!?! And I decided it was not a good debate, some of the comments were offensive so I removed it.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Claire wrote:
Marc wrote:

Am I not a poster also?!?! And I decided it was not a good debate, some of the comments were offensive so I removed it.

Thats the problem one person decided it was not a good debate for grown adults to have.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:11 pm

You are a poster Claire, but out of interest can you explain why you deleted a perfectly reasoned debate....

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Marc wrote:You are a poster Claire, but out of interest can you explain why you deleted a perfectly reasoned debate....

I don't need to justify myself! Especially as I already said in my previous post!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Claire wrote:
Marc wrote:

Surely the problem is that what one person finds offensive perhaps the majority don't. In a Democracy the majority decide....otherwise it could be misconstrued as a Dictatorship?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Claire wrote:
Marc wrote:

Surely the problem is that what one person finds offensive perhaps the majority don't. In a Democracy the majority decide....otherwise it could be misconstrued as a Dictatorship?

It wasn't just me though!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 pm

I have learned over many years, never to argue with a woman ,especially one in a position of authority, it is a futile exercise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only jesting Claire, honest. ;) :old:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Marc wrote:

Aye...

I was only just getting started. Claire probably knows the score

I'm guessing on her mathmatical capabilities.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 pm

So, just to clarify Claire. YOU personally decide what you find acceptable on the posts we make, and if the posts that we make doesn't conform to your Ideology, then they get deleted :?: :?: I would just like to get this clarified, as you are a moderator and therefore have the ability to delete our posts, can you confirm what posts are acceptable :?: as I'm struggling to find any faults with the highly debated AHERNE posts.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:22 pm

nobber wrote:I have learned over many years, never to argue with a woman ,especially one in a position of authority, it is a futile exercise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only jesting Claire, honest. ;) :old:

Sexist Pig. :lol: Mind you I totally agree...hope my Missus does'nt read this or I am in DEEP SHIT!!!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is everything getting deleted on this forum at the moment ?. Mods dont like a subject, BANG !! its gone

It left :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Marc wrote:So, just to clarify Claire. YOU personally decide what you find acceptable on the posts we make, and if the posts that we make doesn't conform to your Ideology, then they get deleted :?: :?: I would just like to get this clarified, as you are a moderator and therefore have the ability to delete our posts, can you confirm what posts are acceptable :?: as I'm struggling to find any faults with the highly debated AHERNE posts.

Claire did the right thing in deleting it, it was getting out of hand, like the one earlier on in the day!! I agree with her 100%

The whole thing was twisted from a racist remark aimed at Jay Bothroyd on twitter, and started to get a bit tedious as well as derogatory!

And yes we do decide what post do and don't get removed which is why we were selected to moderate the board.

Let's find something tidy to discuss instead of the same damn thing all day! :roll:

Goodnight.