Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forward facing poznan the malky way

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 pm

I was slated last week for suggesting the poznan as something "new for us to try" at the CCS as so many were grumbling of the atmosphere etc. But new beginnings, new hope under the malky way.

Why dont we attempt the poznan but facing the pitch, with do the malky malky, do the malky malky malky malky way.....do the malky malky !

Slate me if you like but its simple, brings us all together and its something new for our ground... thoughts please ? :ayatollah:

Re: Forward facing poznan the malky way

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I agree, we do need something different in the stadium, be nice to see :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 pm

something dif would be good imo.

i remember being at brs city season b4 last and the wurzels were bobbing around, when we equalized we were singing cardiff bob around cardiff cardiff bob around and the whole away end was just jumping around like hell!

was nuts!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Im in block 116, only needs about 50 of us to get it going! 1st home game at bristol... Anyone else block 116 want to get our ground rocking from day 1 ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

im in the canton COME ON BOYS LETS BOUNCE!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:I was slated last week for suggesting the poznan as something "new for us to try" at the CCS as so many were grumbling of the atmosphere etc. But new beginnings, new hope under the malky way.

Why dont we attempt the poznan but facing the pitch, with do the malky malky, do the malky malky malky malky way.....do the malky malky !

Slate me if you like but its simple, brings us all together and its something new for our ground... thoughts please ? :ayatollah:

Our fore fathers, millions of years ago built the Pyramids in honour of the malky way. It is a sign.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 pm

COme on canton, Come on ninian for fuks sake lets get our club back as a fortress...... were the greatest team in football, the woooooorld has ever seen....

Do the malky malky !

Only we can make it happen. forget about late night forum chats, on match day. we need to bounce !!! cmooooooooon :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm

we will all do it in 116 be so funny :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 pm

lewis91 wrote:we will all do it in 116 be so funny :lol:

i will try on the edge of 118/117... :blob2:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 pm

its up to us lewis! lets keep this post going right up to matchday.... bounce, cmoooon bounce ! barmy army :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:we will all do it in 116 be so funny :lol:

i will try on the edge of 118/117... :blob2:

i'm sure you can move over to 116 just for this. or you can do it by yourself in 177 :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 pm

its seating anywhere for the celtic game isnt it?

ill see if i can get one in 116... just to :blob7:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Seriously weve got to do something new for this season.....arms round each others shoulders and bounce like f**k !!!!!! its easy even if youve had too many in the goscoombe first ! BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BLOOOOOOS, OH BOUNCY BOUNCY!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2J146riTI - quality and could easily change the words to associate cardiff, south wales blue and white!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm

ellis3210 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2J146riTI - quality and could easily change the words to associate cardiff, south wales blue and white!

That Is Quality! Especially With The Kid Leading :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Tbh I not to fussed On the poznan, but anyone else saw what FC Seoul fans do that's amazing

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Why not just do the "Bouncy Ayatollah"... Haven't seen this for years!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:Im in block 116, only needs about 50 of us to get it going! 1st home game at bristol... Anyone else block 116 want to get our ground rocking from day 1 ? :ayatollah:

I'm in 116 too, I'll join you. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am

Bounce on ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxgGrlsoMHU
something like this would be ideal its bit different and would get the crowd going

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:17 pm

or even this would be brill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uiBQC2--0w&NR=1

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:19 pm

it would be awesome to get it going around the stadium but it be hard for me in my area its just me, my little brother and two blokes behind me and one next to me who even seem to move in my block before we score :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm

I really like that... the problem is getting enough people to start it off otherwise you end up looking a right bellend ! I'll give it a go tho on matchday ! Bounce bounce ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm

to many old farts wouldnt want to move their arse of their seats.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:11 pm

a horse with no name wrote:or even this would be brill

THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Bledd10 wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:or even this would be brill

THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That would be class :lol:
LET'S ALL DO THE MALKY, LET'S ALL DO THE MALKY, LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Im all up for trying to improve the atmoshphere, but PLEASE for the love of god not this :oops:

Make us look like a right bunch of muppets

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 pm

If we all took spare City shirts (home shirts from previous seasons) and held them out in front of us during certain songs (eg The greatest team in football) and for other songs we could swing them around above our heads. I guarantee that both methods would look very effective and would be ORIGINAL.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 pm

moonboots wrote:If we all took spare City shirts (home shirts from previous seasons) and held them out in front of us during certain songs (eg The greatest team in football) and for other songs we could swing them around above our heads. I guarantee that both methods would look very effective and would be ORIGINAL.

Not a bad idea, but could look a bit chavvy all of us with our tops off :lol: