Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O. MODERATORS!!!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Your doing a great job sorting out all this bad feeling amongst certain people on here,it's all starting to get out of hand! :shock:
Keep up the good work!!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: F.A.O. MODERATORS!!!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

It aint a piss take, Someone has to sort it out and your the only ones who can do it! Don't take any shit!!!!! :old:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm

sam salim wrote:It aint a piss take, Someone has to sort it out and your the only ones who can do it! Don't take any shit!!!!! :old:

Thanks Sam. We are never going to please everyone.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Claire wrote:
sam salim wrote:It aint a piss take, Someone has to sort it out and your the only ones who can do it! Don't take any shit!!!!! :old:

Keep up the good work and don't let them destroy this forum!!!!! ;)

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Claire wrote:

I bet Milly has a different opinion of that. Image

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 am

Milly has now officially come out of the closet 8-) ;) dressed as a geisha girl :o

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 am

sam salim wrote:Your doing a great job sorting out all this bad feeling amongst certain people on here,it's all starting to get out of hand! :shock:
Keep up the good work!!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Sam, Kind words.

Craig :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 am

wo are these moderators :?: :?:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:44 am

Sam don't mean those words you lot deleted his thread last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Sam don't mean those words you lot deleted his thread last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you segregating us!! :lol: :lol: bloody outcasts huh?
Steve, we are normal posters as well as moderators! ;) We have 5000 football-less hormonal and highly opinionated members to control! :lol: personally I enjoy it but sometimes it gets a little tedious and stressful! :old: ;)

Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 am

Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sam don't mean those words you lot deleted his thread last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve, we are normal posters as well as moderators! ;) We have 5000 football-less hormonal and highly opinionated members to control! :lol: personally I enjoy it but sometimes it gets a little tedious and stressful! :old: ;)

What Nukes also doesn't realise is that Sam had a thread deleted last night, he just didn't kick up a fuss about it!!! So Nukes, I'm guessing Sam did mean what he said!!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Claire wrote:
Merlin wrote:

What Nukes also doesn't realise is that Sam had a thread deleted last night, he just didn't kick up a fuss about it!!! So Nukes, I'm guessing Sam did mean what he said!!

:o :o :o :o I say ban the fucker. Obviously a trouble maker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Claire wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Your correct Claire, my post was out of order and deserved to be removed!!!! :oops:
Im big enough to accept it without spitting my dummy out????? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can't ban a Wednesday fan!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Milly has now officially come out of the closet 8-) ;) dressed as a geisha girl :o

i came in the closet to :oops: :o

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Milly has now officially come out of the closet 8-) ;) dressed as a geisha girl :o

i came in the closet to :oops: :o

was that in your new costume or before you put it on? ;) :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Claire and Merlin :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: , as I was a bit wound up last night and probably came across as a bit of a tit. :oops: ...You do a great job on here, keep up the good work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Marc wrote:I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Claire and Merlin :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: , as I was a bit wound up last night and probably came across as a bit of a tit. :oops: ...You do a great job on here, keep up the good work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you are a tit, your an ignorant pig!! (thats what that man who tried to talk to you on the bus/train last season told me anyway) :D ;)

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:48 pm

I aint apologizing :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I aint apologizing :lol:

Your the main culprit!!!! ;)
Go on apologize like a man!!!! :old:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 pm

sam salim wrote:

come on stevo, grow a pair :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Marc wrote:I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Claire and Merlin :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: , as I was a bit wound up last night and probably came across as a bit of a tit. :oops: ...You do a great job on here, keep up the good work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I understand why people get wound up, I have thick enough skin, and I can take my fair share of stick. But honestly, no need to apologise! :ayatollah: Never offended :)

As for you Nukes, I was going to bring you a glass pint to the Ninian! but bollocks to you now, you can stick with the plastic ;) :lol:

Nah mate, just kidding, I wouldn't know why you would be apologising anyway! Flies over my head! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 pm

what happened last night then?? my mates over from OZ been on piss for last 5 nights :shock: :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Merlin wrote:

I understand why people get wound up, I have thick enough skin, and I can take my fair share of stick. But honestly, no need to apologise! :ayatollah: Never offended :)

As for you Nukes, I was going to bring you a glass pint to the Ninian! but bollocks to you now, you can stick with the plastic ;) :lol:

Nah mate, just kidding, I wouldn't know why you would be apologising anyway! Flies over my head! :ayatollah:

Well bring it to the Fred Keenor instead. Would be greatly appreciated :D :D :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 pm

sam salim wrote:

Me !! never :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

milly44 wrote:what happened last night then?? my mates over from OZ been on piss for last 5 nights :shock: :D

There was a cyber war of words going on amongst the OAP's ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

sam salim wrote:
milly44 wrote:what happened last night then?? my mates over from OZ been on piss for last 5 nights :shock: :D

There was a cyber war of words going on amongst the OAP's ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

OAP's today :lol:
no f*cking respect :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 am

No problem.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:30 am

sam salim wrote:

Like a man?! You clearly have the wrong person there!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 am

sam salim wrote:
Claire wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Your correct Claire, my post was out of order and deserved to be removed!!!! :oops:
Im big enough to accept it without spitting my dummy out????? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can't ban a Wednesday fan!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sam, there's been no need to ban a Wednesday fan so far!!!

And yes, you didn't spit your dummy out like 'others' did :roll: