A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: F.A.O. MODERATORS!!!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Claire wrote:
sam salim wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I aint apologizing :lol:

Your the main culprit!!!! ;)
Go on apologize like a man!!!! :old:

Like a man?! You clearly have the wrong person there!

And you a a proper expert on real men eh :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Bloody Hell Nuke's you don't half bear a grudge!!!!!! :o

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 pm

milly44 wrote:
Marc wrote:I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Claire and Merlin :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: , as I was a bit wound up last night and probably came across as a bit of a tit. :oops: ...You do a great job on here, keep up the good work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you are a tit, your an ignorant pig!! (thats what that man who tried to talk to you on the bus/train last season told me anyway) :D ;)

tw*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Grrrrrrrr sorry I mean Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:
Last edited by Nuclearblue on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Greeters sorry I mean Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Grrrrrrrr sorry I mean Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..That was class mind, outside the great western. :D

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm

sam salim wrote:Your doing a great job sorting out all this bad feeling amongst certain people on here,it's all starting to get out of hand! :shock:
Keep up the good work!!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont think Ive ever seen such a divide in fans of CCFC in my 40+ years of following the City and I now honestly believe this MB has now become the main factor, those with their political right wing views and support of the loyalist cause should keep their bigotry comments to themselves. They make me laugh though when 99% of them havent even been to a Gers game or even know wtf goes on in N.I except by reading other MBs, but being a right winger & a loyalist is cool.

I like Celtic but that dont mean I HATE Rangers, their pathetic and need to wise up before someone gets hurt.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 pm

WTF has that got to do with the price of rice. Right wingers only follow Celtic or Rangers :lol: :lol: besides we ain't mentioned it :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WTF has that got to do with the price of rice. Right wingers only follow Celtic or Rangers :lol: :lol: besides we ain't mentioned it :lol:

I talking about those with right wing views as well as loyalist views should keep that to themselves, you knew what I was talking about.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:WTF has that got to do with the price of rice. Right wingers only follow Celtic or Rangers :lol: :lol: besides we ain't mentioned it :lol:

I talking about those with right wing views as well as loyalist views should keep that to themselves, you knew what I was talking about.

Should People with left wing views also keep there views to themselves then ? I was just wandering because i thought this was a democratic Country. Or is it in fact only People that share your views are allowed to air them. That is not democracy that is Communist or dictatorship. Who is an upstart like yourself to tell me what i am allowed to talk about. Amazing aren't you.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Should People with left wing views also keep there views to themselves then ? I was just wandering because i thought this was a democratic Country. Or is it in fact only People that share your views are allowed to air them. That is not democracy that is Communist or dictatorship. Who is an upstart like yourself to tell me what i am allowed to talk about. Amazing aren't you.

Don't hold back Nukes ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

I talking about those with right wing views as well as loyalist views should keep that to themselves, you knew what I was talking about.[/quote]
Should People with left wing views also keep there views to themselves then ? I was just wandering because i thought this was a democratic Country. Or is it in fact only People that share your views are allowed to air them. That is not democracy that is Communist or dictatorship. Who is an upstart like yourself to tell me what i am allowed to talk about. Amazing aren't you. [/quote]

Don't hold back Nukes ;) :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
You know mw Marc :lol: :lol: :lol: little knobs telling me what i am allowed to say :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I talking about those with right wing views as well as loyalist views should keep that to themselves, you knew what I was talking about.

Should People with left wing views also keep there views to themselves then ? I was just wandering because i thought this was a democratic Country. Or is it in fact only People that share your views are allowed to air them. That is not democracy that is Communist or dictatorship. Who is an upstart like yourself to tell me what i am allowed to talk about. Amazing aren't you. [/quote]

You know mw Marc :lol: :lol: :lol: little knobs telling me what i am allowed to say :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
Sorry for poking my nose in.....but how do you know he has got a little knob? :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I talking about those with right wing views as well as loyalist views should keep that to themselves, you knew what I was talking about.

You know mw Marc :lol: :lol: :lol: little knobs telling me what i am allowed to say :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
Sorry for poking my nose in.....but how do you know he has got a little knob? :lol:[/quote]
His name is Dick Chief. And i heard a little rumour that they call him little Dick :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Don't hold back Nukes ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sorry for poking my nose in.....but how do you know he has got a little knob? :lol:[/quote]
His name is Dick Chief. And i heard a little rumour that they call him little Dick :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Christ that's the most unusual surname I have ever heard of....Chief!!! :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:32 pm

His name is Dick Chief. And i heard a little rumour that they call him little Dick :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Christ that's the most unusual surname I have ever heard of....Chief!!! :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 pm

And the bitching continues, your missing the whole point. All your right wing & loyalism dont belong in football, sectarianism is illegal but it seems fine to throw it about on here and where you get your left wing shite from is beyond me. Lets read the forum name shall we "CARDIFF CITY FORUM".

I read on here that Celtic fans are IRA scum, my g/son whom was sitting next to me also read it. It also happens he was wearing his Celtic shirt as his City shirts were in the wash, he follows after his granda in having Celtic as his second team. He dont even know what the IRA are but has been portrait like the rest of us Celtic fans to be IRA scum and we should f**k off back to Ireland. It took alot of explaining to do to convince a 8year old that not all City fans are ignorant, which is a fact. To be honest Im quite saddened and disillusioned by some comments.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:45 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:And the bitching continues, your missing the whole point. All your right wing & loyalism dont belong in football, sectarianism is illegal but it seems fine to throw it about on here and where you get your left wing shite from is beyond me. Lets read the forum name shall we "CARDIFF CITY FORUM".

I read on here that Celtic fans are IRA scum, my g/son whom was sitting next to me also read it. It also happens he was wearing his Celtic shirt as his City shirts were in the wash, he follows after his granda in having Celtic as his second team. He dont even know what the IRA are but has been portrait like the rest of us Celtic fans to be IRA scum and we should f**k off back to Ireland. It took alot of explaining to do to convince a 8year old that not all City fans are ignorant, which is a fact. To be honest Im quite saddened and disillusioned by some comments.

Listen Dick!! you say all right wing & loyalism dont belong in football. Left wing is fine then is it ? as you don't actually say you left it out. Now is that a forgetfull moment or do you believe it should be in football.
P.S are you one of those types that go up to girls and say "Hi im Dick how do you like it ?" Sorry couldn't resist :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:And the bitching continues, your missing the whole point. All your right wing & loyalism dont belong in football, sectarianism is illegal but it seems fine to throw it about on here and where you get your left wing shite from is beyond me. Lets read the forum name shall we "CARDIFF CITY FORUM".

Listen Dick!! you say all right wing & loyalism dont belong in football. Left wing is fine then is it ? as you don't actually say you left it out. Now is that a forgetfull moment or do you believe it should be in football.
P.S are you one of those types that go up to girls and say "Hi im Dick how do you like it ?" Sorry couldn't resist :lol: :lol:

We need a good LEFT WING and RIGHT WING this season to supply crosses for the BEAST to score 40 goals plus. :roll:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:54 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

We need a good LEFT WING and RIGHT WING this season to supply crosses for the BEAST to score 40 goals plus. :roll:

Chief you are spot on. We need a damn good right winger but i bet he doesn't pass to Earnie. We need the Left winger for that. The right winger who loves crosses (especially with a tyre round it and alight) will be perfect for the beast. As for Dick above he should be Left..................behind :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Politics dont belong in football right or left end of, it was a game that brought our communities together. But our fans seem to have drifted way apart. I like your flippant remarks that seem to wash over what has been said, I think we all have a responsibility but sadly some seem to get a hardon with their attempt of intimidation. Thankfully some of us are older and wiser to take it and I take your comment with a pinch of salt as I dont bite as easy as most of your victims.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Politics dont belong in football right or left end of, it was a game that brought our communities together. But our fans seem to have drifted way apart. I like your flippant remarks that seem to wash over what has been said, I think we all have a responsibility but sadly some seem to get a hardon with their attempt of intimidation. Thankfully some of us are older and wiser to take it and I take your comment with a pinch of salt as I dont bite as easy as most of your victims.

Bloody hell Richard you make me out to be a right Image Chief :lol: But i agree with you 100% politics does not belong in football. In fact i hate politics :o i just love a good old fashioned debate thats all .

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Politics dont belong in football right or left end of, it was a game that brought our communities together. But our fans seem to have drifted way apart. I like your flippant remarks that seem to wash over what has been said, I think we all have a responsibility but sadly some seem to get a hardon with their attempt of intimidation. Thankfully some of us are older and wiser to take it and I take your comment with a pinch of salt as I dont bite as easy as most of your victims.[/quote]
Bloody hell Richard you make me out to be a right Image Chief :lol: But i agree with you 100% politics does not belong in football. In fact i hate politics :o i just love a good old fashioned debate thats all . [/quote]
WHAT A POLITICIAN. You managed to wriggle out of that one without your DICK in your hand. BRILLIANT!!!!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm

I read on here that Celtic fans are IRA scum, my g/son whom was sitting next to me also read it. It also happens he was wearing his Celtic shirt as his City shirts were in the wash, he follows after his granda in having Celtic as his second team. He dont even know what the IRA are but has been portrait like the rest of us Celtic fans to be IRA scum and we should f**k off back to Ireland. It took alot of explaining to do to convince a 8year old that not all City fans are ignorant, which is a fact. To be honest Im quite saddened and disillusioned by some comments.[/quote]
[/quote]

Politics dont belong in football right or left end of, it was a game that brought our communities together. But our fans seem to have drifted way apart. I like your flippant remarks that seem to wash over what has been said, I think we all have a responsibility but sadly some seem to get a hardon with their attempt of intimidation. Thankfully some of us are older and wiser to take it and I take your comment with a pinch of salt as I dont bite as easy as most of your victims.[/quote]
Bloody hell Richard you make me out to be a right Image Chief :lol: But i agree with you 100% politics does not belong in football. In fact i hate politics :o i just love a good old fashioned debate thats all . [/quote]

Like I said Im older & wiser than alot on here and know when a wind up is at and dont bite as easy as most, I just didnt think it was right to try to explain to a 8 year old that he wasnt IRA scum which he was portrait to be because he liked Celtic. He loves the City but now dont want to go to the Celtic game and thats not right to fear going to CCS at that young age.

Anyway Nukes you old fart, its time for my horlicks and persuade the misses that old Dick still has life left in him . Nos da fella :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I read on here that Celtic fans are IRA scum, my g/son whom was sitting next to me also read it. It also happens he was wearing his Celtic shirt as his City shirts were in the wash, he follows after his granda in having Celtic as his second team. He dont even know what the IRA are but has been portrait like the rest of us Celtic fans to be IRA scum and we should f**k off back to Ireland. It took alot of explaining to do to convince a 8year old that not all City fans are ignorant, which is a fact. To be honest Im quite saddened and disillusioned by some comments.

[/quote]

Like I said Im older & wiser than alot on here and know when a wind up is at and dont bite as easy as most, I just didnt think it was right to try to explain to a 8 year old that he wasnt IRA scum which he was portrait to be because he liked Celtic. He loves the City but now dont want to go to the Celtic game and thats not right to fear going to CCS at that young age.

Anyway Nukes you old fart, its time for my horlicks and persuade the misses that old Dick still has life left in him . Nos da fella :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nos da