Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malkys discipline and Eddie Johnson

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

The players as I'm sure you've heard are working extremely hard in Spain and were before they went down the Vale with the double sessions. Something they didn't do with Jones even in pre season. I've also been told the diet is extremely strict as you'd expect, no diet coke which was a bit of a shock to a few of the players as its not been an issue before. Also hearing players are in very high spirits and Malky is taking the lead in all the sessions. This is what I've been told my one of the lads, on another note heard a rumour about Eddie Johnson coming back, don't no if its just a rumour?

Re: Malkys discipline and Eddie Johnson

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 pm

I went to watch the team train a few times last season and it was pretty pants to be honest.. drills I used to get my under 11 footy team do.. not once did I see them work on set pieces .. wasn't impressed and never ever seen DJ down there only Burton and the other coaching staff. Also Margetson's coaching of the keeps again was pretty crap, so thankfully they've all gone and hopefully training will improve dramatically.

As for Eddie Johnston hope it's a rumour the guy is totally shit couldn't hit a barn house door with a feckin beach ball

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

I'd only like Eddie to return if he's providing the half-time entertainment with his step-overs, and the fact I could once again wear my 'I Saw Eddie Score' t-shirt.

A legend of the club, but for all the wrong reasons. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 am

Don't think we need Eddie !