Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am logging off for the Night

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Its like a dictatorship on here. I have been on here 20 minutes and one thread has been deleted and another locked, with another two deleted today. What is discussed by many is decided by a few, if it is acceptable for us to discuss, with the final word coming from a moderator, then blocked!! Yes its a football forum and also a forum to discuss subjects from the mundane to the controversial, But that is what discussions and debate is all about. You loose the Moral high ground when you have your say and block it so no one can defend themselves.That is look I'm in charge i am right you are wrong and you cant even have your say!! so tough. So goodnight everyone :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: I am logging off for the Night

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Its like a dictatorship on here. I have been on here 20 minutes and one thread has been deleted and another locked, with another two deleted today. What is discussed by many is decided by a few, if it is acceptable for us to discuss, with the final word coming from a moderator, then blocked!! Yes its a football forum and also a forum to discuss subjects from the mundane to the controversial, But that is what discussions and debate is all about. You loose the Moral high ground when you have your say and block it so no one can defend themselves.That is look I'm in charge i am right you are wrong and you cant even have your say!! so tough. So goodnight everyone :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's not going to change, so get over it! :lol: :lol: