Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy signing maybe ?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 pm

off facebook aparently hes signing tomorow, hes agreed terms with man city, the odds have changed that weve gone favourites. any truth in this ? :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy signing maybe ?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Dunno mate but there is a lot of the same rumour flying around in the last couple of hours :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

harty10 wrote:off facebook aparently hes signing tomorow, hes agreed terms with man city, the odds have changed that weve gone favourites. any truth in this ? :ayatollah:

I doubt thats true

Bellamy's future will be alot more certain in mid august

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

god it would be great ..... cant see it happening this quick though..

think this one could drag on for a while...

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I wish you were right but I cannot see this being the case....things wouldn't have happened that quick.

I like to be proven wrong though.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/craig-bellamy-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I would be very surprised if it happened this quick but stranger things have happened and there does seem to be a lot of different people saying the same thing :?: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Strange, i personally can see it happening as what bellamy wants, he gets :L :ayatollah: perhaps annis and carl are keeping it quiet maybe ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Can only see this happening end the window when Man City cant get them out there books.
But i hope it happens :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:59 am

Adebayors situation has dramatically changed in the last 24hrs - hes now on the verge of signing permanently with Real Madrid.

Maybe the owners at Eastlands have moved decisively to move these fringe players (who are like a disease to their media perception) off the books and are compromising financially to the players gain?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 am

JonScam wrote:Adebayors situation has dramatically changed in the last 24hrs - hes now on the verge of signing permanently with Real Madrid.

Maybe the owners at Eastlands have moved decisively to move these fringe players (who are like a disease to their media perception) off the books and are compromising financially to the players gain?

they got plenty of dead wood thats for sure :shock: good few quids worth to :lol: