Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Apparantly I've been banned

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Just tried logging in on my Blackberry and it says I've been banned. And that my IP has been blocked. But i'm able to log on on my other phone. Can any mods enlighten me? Why have I been banned from a specific IP address that no one else has had access to?

Re: Apparantly I've been banned

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Just had a look and as you say your name isn't banned. I'm not sure how to check the IP on your phone, but can't see why that would have been banned, because a username would be banned also.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Claire wrote:Just had a look and as you say your name isn't banned. I'm not sure how to check the IP on your phone, but can't see why that would have been banned, because a username would be banned also.

It's still saying that! Very odd. Nevermind :D

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Claire wrote:Just had a look and as you say your name isn't banned. I'm not sure how to check the IP on your phone, but can't see why that would have been banned, because a username would be banned also.

It's still saying that! Very odd. Nevermind :D

Sorry Han! I'll send a message to Owain and see if he can shed any light on it!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Clear your cache and cookies on your blackberry (I'm an iPhone users I haven't a clue how to do it) and try again.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah I just resent the service books on my BB and works fine now. Was just a bit confused why the message came up at all. Its a work BB so im on the work server but it seemed more like the site itself had banned me. All sorted now :D