Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not coming on here until the new season.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 am

Sorry to say but this board has become a depressing place to visit. this is 100% not a dig at Carl In anyway I think he is a good man and the stick he gets is undeserved. But whenever someone except Carl posts a rumour on this forum they get ripped into. Just two of many classic replys
What a load of bullshit
We need the facts... Where's Carl!!
But when Carl posts on the other hand
Great to hear the facts
Cheers Carl
Thanks Carl
Top job Carl well done.

Now when I see this it's just f*cking cringeworthy. I think the reason why Carl gets stick is not becuase of ccmb but becuase of arss lickers on this forum claiming that what Carl says is fact! When Carl himself says many of times it's not!! But people on here don't seem to listen to him and this is where the problem lies IMO.

Anyway back onto the point isn't a messageboard here to discuss rumours and stuff like that anyway even if there true or false?
I just can't put it up with it anymore tbh. And I no I have only made a couple of posts so I understand my contribution Wont be missed :lol: . But I just wanted to get my thoughts across. Also fair play to the mods I can see your trying to stop but it just simply got out of hand