Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The scum Sun..it's days are numbered

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 am

Immoral and distasteful. The Sun will be closed soon after this criminal paper has at last been found out. Not even the Tories will back it. Murdoch's empire is cracking.

Re: The scum Sun..it's days are numbered

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 am

errrrrrr agree about the sun, but to suggest murdochs empire is cracking is madness!! he owns some of the biggest media companies in the world, the demise of the news of the world is nothing to this man.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 am

As I asked before, and nobody answered, hands up those who believe only NI were involved?

Let's be blunt, look at the Mirror - fake photos of british troops ring any bells?

The tabloids are written by idiots for idiots. All equally as bad.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 am

i firmly believe more than just NI were involved, but i bet all the proof is now long gone from everywhere else, to suggest the tabloids are written for idiots is ridiculous, i buy the sun and did buy the NOTW as their sport section was better than the rest and some of the journo's were actually very very good....they also did good things for this country so lets not forget that please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 am

why do people read newspapers and watch TV these days...it's just blatant propaganda

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 am

quadsas wrote:why do people read newspapers and watch TV these days...it's just blatant propaganda

because some of us have the intelligence to see through it and make our own judgements

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 am

know doubt our government would accept a big fee of money (bribe) so that murdoch can keep his crappy paper...

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:16 am

The Sun are nothing but twats for their reporting of the Hillsborough incident alone. Dont sell many copies in Liverpool I know. Selfish, uncaring fuckers who will say and do anything to sell to the gullible public. Wait for the jail sentences (including bacon) when this latest phone hacking bollocks goes to court.