Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Betty" Bothroyd

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 am

Q.P.R's first signing of the summer, what's up with that?

Wheel's coming off at loftus road??
Taraabt seems to be on his way, routledge turned them down, graham signed for the jacks instead of them.

Surprising really, would have thought they would have splashed the cash a bit!

Re: "Betty" Bothroyd

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 am

board problems, they want to sell for £100m :lol: apparatly the board are trying to bring in players that they want not Warnock, so he keeps turning them down, also it seems the players that Warnock wants the board are saying no, hence routelidge returned to Newcastle, I reckon Warnock will be so pissed off by January, that he will either force them to sack him or leave with compensation.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 am

If they wanted someone to spend 90mins on the floor each week then I'd do that for much less than they're paying him!

Bit much for the BBC to be referring to him as an 'England striker' as well, seeing as he got picked for a friendly that they lost because most of their first choice strikers were injured (and he still started on the bench!).

Also "I think this club is heading in the right direction and has got a lot of ambition" means "they were the only ones who would have me".

He'll be quite literally out of his league next season!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 am

how did he pass the medical, surely they'd of seen the bruises on his arse. Plus, why do Sky Sports still refer to him as 'England international'? 17 mins FFS!