Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO GOING TO THE CELTIC GAME THEN

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO GOING TO THE CELTIC GAME THEN

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 am

i am tickets got posted through yesterday can't wait to see the new boys in action :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

in the grandstand for a change right behind neil lennon come on!!!!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am

not me, £15 for a training session?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 am

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:in the grandstand for a change right behind neil lennon come on!!!!

take some bullets in an envelope ;)

Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 am

Is it pay on the night ?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Is it pay on the night ?

should be.

going with a few mates. not going to sell out is it like.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 am

15 bucks is ridiculous for a friendly :shock: :shock: but i'll be there no doubt :roll: :roll:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Me & my family will probz go, i enjoy to go to at least home home friendly before the season begins, and hopefully see all the new players in action. i really cant wait 4 this season now yeeey :ayatollah: lol

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 pm

a few of us will be going,

does anyone know when the west ham tkts will be onsale??? if we get any ?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Im going but £15 for a friendly against Celtic with no discounts for ST holders is rediculous

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 pm

I hate friendlies. I see no point in them as spectator events but they are good for the players

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Changed my mind, am going after all. Need to see some live football. Calling in to get tickets on Friday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Changed my mind, am going after all. Need to see some live football. Calling in to get tickets on Friday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm in the directors box... Get in my son, free beer, food & parking!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm washing my hair that night :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 pm

PhatFrog Did you used to be HT on 606 ? Thought you would be there to cheer on the Bluebirds with even more passion than usual ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:PhatFrog Did you used to be HT on 606 ? Thought you would be there to cheer on the Bluebirds with even more passion than usual ;) :ayatollah:

Yes I did. I'm PhatFrog on not606.com now and everyone seems to be on there now. Hey if I go to the Celtic game i'll end up taking my Rangers flag and getting in an argument with them scum bastards. Don't want any of my hard earned money going to them IRA lovers :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 pm

PhatFrog - Probably best to stay in and wash your hair then :D To be honest, I'd prefer if it was Rangers on Wednesday, as I have never seen them play, and Celtic were here two years ago. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:39 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:PhatFrog Did you used to be HT on 606 ? Thought you would be there to cheer on the Bluebirds with even more passion than usual ;) :ayatollah:

Yes I did. I'm PhatFrog on not606.com now and everyone seems to be on there now. Hey if I go to the Celtic game i'll end up taking my Rangers flag and getting in an argument with them scum bastards. Don't want any of my hard earned money going to them IRA lovers :D :ayatollah:

You once slatted me for stereo typing, so now us Celtic fans are now IRA lovers.......? My g/son who's first team is City even though he lives in Donegal, Ireland but he also likes Celtic. He wouldnt even know who the IRA is but that is just typical of the loyalist tripe that refuse to move on and brainwash their new generation of children to hate Catholics and portrait Celtic fans as evil IRA types. Im really shocked by your statement, most of us Welsh Celtic fans follow Celtic simply because we are Celts and nothing to do with the bigotry.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:PhatFrog - Probably best to stay in and wash your hair then :D To be honest, I'd prefer if it was Rangers on Wednesday, as I have never seen them play, and Celtic were here two years ago. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm gutted. I got my hopes up when Carl said Rangers had asked us and Brizzle City for a friendly. My old man hasn't seen Rangers in years so I was going to take him to both the games. My dad and I arn't very close so it would have been nice to go to the games with him.