Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SIGNING EREMENKO, GOODWILLIE & BELLAMY....

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Danny Says wrote:Top half next season with the present squad.

Squad still too shallow in key areas.

Get a decent and fit goalscorer in and with Ched Evans then top 6 becomes attainable.

please don't say Ched Evans is you goalscorer :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Danny Says wrote:Top half next season with the present squad.

Squad still too shallow in key areas.

Get a decent and fit goalscorer in and with Ched Evans then top 6 becomes attainable.

I certainly hope we dont sign Ched Evans :lol: he is pants :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Ched Evans could have been so much better - he showed potential but my god, that faded.

At the end of the day regarding money, A players football career is what 15yrs long. He has to grab everything he can when the going is good, as they have to retire normally around the age of 35-40 at most normally - then theres what anything between 20-50 yrs left to live.

I don't mind players who want the best deal, we all do in life but as mentioned - As long as that player is committed and plays hard during that CONTRACT that I would be happy..... If we suspect a player is not going to renew a contract then we move early and bring in decent replacements!!! and the circle starts again! :)

Anyway, out of the three above whos most likely to sign? Bellamy I hear you say? and just think 2 or 3 days ago everyone was hell bent we wouldn't see him again, but now everyone is sayiing he'll be back before the end of August! Fickle - Yes! ;)