Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebird till I die update/meeting with club/have your say

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 pm

I have a meeting with JJ at the stadium tomorrow to discuss plans for the song,if you have any ideas for videos,promotion,charity or anything you think is relevant to the song please post here and I will ask him to look at this post.

Thank you all once again

The best fans and club in the world :ayatollah:

We have reached 1000 plays

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9142803

In Malky we trust

Re: Bluebird till I die update/meeting with club/have your say

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Bluebird till I die? Too similar to a song that's always been Swansea's IMO. I hate it when we start singing that and never join in. It's bad enough they nick all our chants without you using one of theirs to base a song on. Just my opinion.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Get it on the big screen at Half Time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good luck with it :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:41 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:Bluebird till I die? Too similar to a song that's always been Swansea's IMO. I hate it when we start singing that and never join in. It's bad enough they nick all our chants without you using one of theirs to base a song on. Just my opinion.

/\ /\ /\ /\

good idea, but I connect the song to swansea, our retort was always, gypos till you die. ;)

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Sorry if you think it is likened to anything that is Swansea but if this is the case it is purely coincidental,this song was written with CCFC in mind and nothing else,I am gutted anyone feels it is based on anything other than my own imagination.I have been watching City since I was a boy and I don't see any resemblance, I hope you can learn to like it.I appreciate your comments. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:36 pm

I like it a lot.If anybody is worried that it reminds em of the jax just think of something more pleasant!(like having a wisdom tooth dug out.)

SIMPLES :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:21 pm

dazzyt wrote:Sorry if you think it is likened to anything that is Swansea but if this is the case it is purely coincidental,this song was written with CCFC in mind and nothing else,I am gutted anyone feels it is based on anything other than my own imagination.I have been watching City since I was a boy and I don't see any resemblance, I hope you can learn to like it.I appreciate your comments. :ayatollah:

I dont see any resemblance with the jacks at all, I think its a great song with great lyrics, keep it up daz ur doing a great job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: