Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

david sullivan and west ham

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:23 pm

i think most on here will agree that west ham are one of the biggest clubs in the championship this season and one of the favourites for promotion but after hearing sullivans interview on sky sports regarding scott parker saying that they are prepared to loan him out for a season then WHEN they gain promotion they will take him back lol,i really hope now they fuckit up and dont gain promotion its fair enough having confidence but i hope those words come back ad smack him right in the mouth :lol:

Re: david sullivan and west ham

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:28 pm

See that earlyer to :lol:
I hope they learn Championship football the hard way :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:29 pm

I really dont like Sullivan and West Ham cocky b..........ds

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:02 pm

caerblue wrote:i think most on here will agree that west ham are one of the biggest clubs in the championship this season and one of the favourites for promotion but after hearing sullivans interview on sky sports regarding scott parker saying that they are prepared to loan him out for a season then WHEN they gain promotion they will take him back lol,i really hope now they fuckit up and dont gain promotion its fair enough having confidence but i hope those words come back ad smack him right in the mouth :lol:

Sullivan is a tw*t, always made out he was a big City fan but when we needed him most he didn't want to know so f**k him and f**k his club!!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Carlton Coles off now too.... the player exodus begins and Daya's started building a tear catcher to stop his pink T-shirts getting wet.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Merlin wrote:Carlton Coles off now too.... the player exodus begins and Daya's started building a tear catcher to stop his pink T-shirts getting wet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:09 pm

to be honest i cant see west ham being a huge threat they have lost players from last season they have brought no body in so far and got sam allardyce who hasent achieved shit so :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 pm

from what he said in his interview sullivan thinks west ham have won promotion before they ve kicked a ball :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:50 pm

David Sullivan can't go nowhere else unless he has his bum chum David 'CASH FOR' Gold FACT :roll: