Re: JUST HAD INFO LEAKED THAT

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:42 pm

stand your ground i like it :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:43 pm

People just genrally abusing me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:People on this board need to grow up and stop abusing a 15 year old :evil:

Keep your head up Jake, you're only passing on info that you have been told from very good sources so if people want to abuse you then thats their problem. :o
Keep them coming mate ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Well.if u are only 15,why do you have an offensive,inappropriate image on your posts ?.u cant have it all ways!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:48 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:People on this board need to grow up and stop abusing a 15 year old :evil:

Keep your head up Jake, you're only passing on info that you have been told from very good sources so if people want to abuse you then thats their problem. :o
Keep them coming mate ;)

Thanks mate :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

charlieduke wrote:Well.if u are only 15,why do you have an offensive,inappropriate image on your posts ?.u cant have it all ways!

:lol: his avatar is not offensive :o we are sheep shaggers, he is just underlining that fact ;)
I dont take offence to that at all :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:53 pm

get a grip and stop posting false rumours on here then

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:54 pm

If he want to be funny he could say your avatar is strange a dancing topless baby but its funny :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I love the people who believe everything.

This 15 ( hey everyone, did you know he's 15?) has posted not a single unique thing. Everything has already been posted here, in the papers. Yet mention that fact and it's instantly bullying :roll:

EDIT: In fact, but for the fact I believe he does exist, I'd swear it had all the hallmarks of a Baker trolling account.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 pm

He's gonna sign in 5 mins. I can't wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for the 100% no bullshit spot on info :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Yeah i was on about peopel calling me a tw*t :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 pm

charlieduke wrote:Well.if u are only 15,why do you have an offensive,inappropriate image on your posts ?.u cant have it all ways!

Jesus Christ, your up yourself,give the lad a break.That image,if anything prooves you can have it always. :lol:

yours in love-martin(sheepshaggers appreciation society) 8-)

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 pm

I had a f-ck full of this last night with his other post, now come back for more attention..... i don't normaly reply, but i can see you stirring....not good... :oops:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:04 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Yeah i was on about peopel calling me a tw*t :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It don't matter if you're 15, 45, or 97. you're info is wrong, bollox, lies and whatever else. Someones taking you for a ****

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:04 pm

(A) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im not mate it was meant to be a funny post beacause.. its the way i started my bellamy post :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:09 pm

I think you need to take it like a man my friend. Everyone will get a bit of stick when they show a little bit of attention seeking. Im' sure a 15yr old can dish it out as well as take it in?

My god my son is 12, and he wouldn't even be bothered about anyone gazumping his rumours.... If they are true, then stick to your guns in a more maturely fashion, If it was just made up jibberish, then it's another case of attention seeking.

However, I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt and see what happens with the outcome of any upcoming transfers.

Enjoy your evening TB7! :ayatollah:

p.s. - its also a bit of a silly title in all honesty?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:19 pm

If you didn't post rubbish like you did last night you wouldn't get abuse. But I agree that no one should get abused anyway.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Good for you , just dont let them intimidate you

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 pm

15 or not ,just don't lie :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:54 pm

mmmmm, I still think he is a tw*t! ;)

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:mmmmm, I still think he is a tw*t! ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:03 pm

thats an insult to a tw*t (mind you i still think bellamy will be with us next season) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Don't really understand why everyone is so worked up over this, i joined this board after leaving ccmb because of all the bitching between each other on their and this is now going the same way, the reason i join these type of boards is because being stuck up here working and with no inside contacts its the only place i can get near enough up to date info,as the papers up here you rarely get a mention but it gets quite monotonous sifting through topics where people are constantly calling each other names.
Personally this is the most relaxed i've been in pre season for a number of years now that DJ has gone(nothing to do with the cheese) and MM in my opinion is putting together a decent squad with people who are on permanent contracts instead of borrowing everyone who he knows, then having to start again next year when they all bugger off again like they did with DJ
Someone earlier suggested a betting section so we can all work out how to take the bookies money maybe we should make a Boring section for anyone who wants a bitch with someone then we dont have to trawl through everyones gripes to find something worth reading.
Keep the spirits up i think people will be surprised by the outcome of this season in all 4 divisions :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

I blame the people who gave this kid the attention he clearly didn't deserve. I mean what credible source would leak info to a 15 year old boy?
It goes without saying his 'sources' and 'leaks' are horseshit, why even bother telling him?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Mabye my source is a credible member of this forum !

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Bellers will be with us as soon as possible.

Source: He said so last year.

Result: It'll do for me.

Timescale: Im not to bothered as long as he gets here.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 pm

I agree, its getting nearly as bad as the darkside MB

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:25 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:I blame the people who gave this kid the attention he clearly didn't deserve. I mean what credible source would leak info to a 15 year old boy?
It goes without saying his 'sources' and 'leaks' are horseshit, why even bother telling him?

why don't you think that a 15 year old boy could have credible sources??? just because he is 15 doesnt mount for anything really, he may actually know the players or family that have been discussed on here so its a bit unfair to state what you have.
Now I dont know TheTrueBlue7 at all and neither do I know what he is saying is correct but I do not judge someone until it is proven that what he has stated is indeed wrong.
This board should not jump down peoples throats just because they have been told something that they dont believe to be true until it has actually been proven not to be. Give people a chance I say.