Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JUST HAD INFO LEAKED THAT

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Tenerife, as I've said previously, but for the fact I believe this kid exists, I'd peg it as a Baker alias.

Abysmal spelling which miraculously clears up. Giving information out from a "source" when all the bits given have a) been posted here before or b) been lifted from here and printed in the Echo - the "unfinished business" comment appearing in the Echo 11 days before this person posted it here. Righteous indignation, continued references to age and "bullying".

I certainly don't agree with some of the language used towards him, some has been out of order. He just doesn't need to make things up to either contribute or be accepted here.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

nerd wrote:Tenerife, as I've said previously, but for the fact I believe this kid exists, I'd peg it as a Baker alias.

Abysmal spelling which miraculously clears up. Giving information out from a "source" when all the bits given have a) been posted here before or b) been lifted from here and printed in the Echo - the "unfinished business" comment appearing in the Echo 11 days before this person posted it here. Righteous indignation, continued references to age and "bullying".

I certainly don't agree with some of the language used towards him, some has been out of order. He just doesn't need to make things up to either contribute or be accepted here.

nerd, I dont know who this baker is tbh so I cant make a comparison, I appologise for being ignorant to that fact. If he is this baker character then I will keep my mouth shut from now on and mind my own business, but for reasons I dont want to say on here, I think this lad knows a lot more than some people give him credit for. Shall we just wait and see? I'm certainly not going to get into any arguements with anyone on here on anyones behalf, I have enough of my own problems :lol:

In Malky We Trust

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:People just genrally abusing me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's not right but take it on the chin, lad....

The people who abuse you are younger than you (mentally at least!! :lol: ) and if you don't react they'll give up and go searching for someone else to wind up....

To be fair mind, your 'info' on Bellamy signing before 5pm APPEARS to be wide of the mark, eh??

Perhaps best to keep things to yourself until able to supply 100% correct info next time??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 am

I genuinely don't believe anything on here until it is confirmed by the club.

So why do you feel the need to say you are getting abuse and announce you are 15?? If you feel you are too young to take critisism, then you shouldn't be on a messageboard.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 am

I sincerely hope that this isn'tr indicative of the way this MB is going, but I'm not so sure. He seems to post for the attention he is getting. Personally I think he is just an attention seeker and is copying others in saying he has 'sources' and has heard 'leaks' to make himself sound credible in the world of the grown ups. I just think it's all bullshit and he deserves all the abuse he's been getting. I think the only source he has is the ketchup he puts on his alphabites.

Just my opinion though

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 am

i dont thionk anyone even knew he was 15 and why does the age even matter. he is on the messageboard thus should be treated the same as everyone else.

so if you come up with a badly written and shocking rumour that proves incorrect....be ready to take a few blows