Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hey TOP CAT!! Help please

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Alright Tone,

Just looking on oddschecker for price on Earnie top scorer and the history shows he 16/1 now and 25/1 last week with skybet, is he being punted with Coral too? Reason I ask is, before I lay out some coin I am trying to find out if he is the pen taker next year and don't want to lose too much of a price waiting. And will Corals take bets on golf tomorrow morning after the tee off? cheers in advance :ayatollah:

Re: Hey TOP CAT!! Help please

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Alright Tone,

Just looking on oddschecker for price on Earnie top scorer and the history shows he 16/1 now and 25/1 last week with skybet, is he being punted with Coral too? Reason I ask is, before I lay out some coin I am trying to find out if he is the pen taker next year and don't want to lose too much of a price waiting. And will Corals take bets on golf tomorrow morning after the tee off? cheers in advance :ayatollah:

The golf will be yes as we should be betting in play. If not get the staff in the shop to ring up the racing room at Coral.

As for EARNIE only Skybet and WH have odds up at the moment,i would wait another week or 2 the odds will not be less than 16-1 imo.

You will find the week or 10 days before the Racing Post will have a pullout which will give you a chance to pick the topgoalscorer at Cardiff also.

Will he take the pens :?: Whitts i would think,but if i get that confirmed will let you know BEEP :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Cheers TC, sacked Whitts last year tho didnt they? Earnie will demand the pens IMO, he has been known to just grab the ball in the past :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Beep why will Earnie get the nod when he wont be first choice striker ;)
Before i get shouted down this is my opinion as i think a new striker will come in meaning Earnie will come off bench.
Penalties will be given to Cowie i would think :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 pm

BEEP :ayatollah: I tryed to find those odds from last season on just Cardiff's topgoalscorer,but no luck :roll:
When i get anything on the above,will post on here :ayatollah:
Coral have gone 16-1 for EARNIE to be the topgoalscorer in the Championship next season :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:BEEP :ayatollah: I tryed to find those odds from last season on just Cardiff's topgoalscorer,but no luck :roll:
When i get anything on the above,will post on here :ayatollah:
Coral have gone 16-1 for EARNIE to be the topgoalscorer in the Championship next season :ayatollah:

Cheers TC, It seems to be 16s all round so I be having a bit on tomoz :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 pm

BEEP - Not sure if you have put your bets on yet mate :ayatollah: But we are going 20's on Cardiff for the league,as a local odds match with other bookies :ayatollah:

Kenny Miller was put in at 25-1 to be topgoalscorer in the Championship yesterday,but is now down to 16-1.
Do any of you guys think he will be our penalty taker now :?: Whitts is 66-1 to be topgoalscorer :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:BEEP - Not sure if you have put your bets on yet mate :ayatollah: But we are going 20's on Cardiff for the league,as a local odds match with other bookies :ayatollah:

Kenny Miller was put in at 25-1 to be topgoalscorer in the Championship yesterday,but is now down to 16-1.
Do any of you guys think he will be our penalty taker now :?: Whitts is 66-1 to be topgoalscorer :ayatollah:

TC dont post unless you give me good news! :lol: :lol:

Nah mate I am on at 16s and if Kenny Miller is the pen taker then its bad news all round :( :ayatollah: