Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:40 pm

john oster thoughts please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SIGNING TOMORROW

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Worst signing in our history if true.

Have you heard something? HP?

Cheers for the info! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No thanks if true mid table at best.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Hope not

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 pm

beddau blue wrote:john oster thoughts please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No chance.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Good player about 4 seasons ago. Doesn't excite me but i'll give him a chance! :ayatollah:

taffyapple wrote:
beddau blue wrote:john oster thoughts please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No chance.

a quiet fiver bet :) :ayatollah:

He is a good player don't know why everyone is being negative about this we are in need of players and he would fit the bill perfectley :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:47 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:He is a good player don't know why everyone is being negative about this we are in need of players and he would fit the bill perfectley :ayatollah:

For a bottom half finish.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm

I must have been watching a different player to everyone else, had the potential to be a premier league player imo

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm

squad player at best but we need cheap bodies so we can afford CB and goodwillie etc

In Malky we trust but my god, this would be up there with QPR signing Kieron Dyer for worst signing of the season

bluetooth25 wrote:I must have been watching a different player to everyone else, had the potential to be a premier league player imo

5 years ago only fit for welsh prem. :ayatollah:

If he's gonna be on the bench and come on in the last 10 20 mins we need pace he's lost abit of his now..

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:01 pm

i hope not :shock:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 pm

here we go again, slating players that might eventually be one of ours.....i don't think he'll be in the first 11, but its a squad game and i think he'll be a decent addition.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:I must have been watching a different player to everyone else, had the potential to be a premier league player imo

He looked promising 10 years ago but never really amounted to much and he's in his 30's now

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:15 pm

nothing special and not exciting at all i'll give him a chance but i would rather Coppinger he quality and wouldn't be two expensive :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 pm

tynesideblue wrote:squad player at best but we need cheap bodies so we can afford CB and goodwillie etc

agree with you 100% on thst 1 m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 pm

valleycasual wrote:here we go again, slating players that might eventually be one of ours.....i don't think he'll be in the first 11, but its a squad game and i think he'll be a decent addition.

Exactly, and to be honest we could do with the experience, Malkay seems to favour youth

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 pm

old news in it good player about 4 seasons ago with wales and i think Sunderland but I wouldnt want him now.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Worst signing in our history if true.

you clearly haven supported cardiff long if you think john oster is the worst signing in our history,he s definately not being signed to be a regular starter but he definately a half decent squad player a very experienced player

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:37 pm

caerblue wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Worst signing in our history if true.

you clearly haven supported cardiff long if you think john oster is the worst signing in our history,he s definately not being signed to be a regular starter but he definately a half decent squad player a very experienced player

:ayatollah: