Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest rumours.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Just to nail all of the "rumours" flying to bed, get rid of the endless rumour threads and get the board back to the way it was rather than being degraded to a CCMB level.

I can confirm the following rumours.

1) I've heard the first league game for our new manager will be against West Ham.
2) A source at the club has confirmed we will sign someone. A player. Possibly for money or a free agent. To sign at some point in the future.
3) A shocker here, but at some point between now and the demise of the club, we will sell players.
4) We are set to play with blue shirts. Except when we don't.
5) I can exclusively confirm Craig Bellamy was born in Cardiff.
6) Games are set to be 90 minutes long this season. Or longer.
7) Malky Mackay is an anagram of "Thank f**k he's not Dave Jones".
8) Jacks are set to beat us to the signature of Chinese keeper Yu Fuk Dup.
9) Our scouting network is being improved; we're going to have one.
10) I can also exclusively reveal Super Kev is raiding Costco for hair colouring and undergoing plastic surgery. He's quitting football to attempt a career in "acting". On Hollyoaks.

Re: Latest rumours.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:21 pm

sauce? :shock:

:D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Budweiser BBQ.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I am a little sceptical but will go with it :D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Well the only one Im gonna impose you on there is rumour number 7 - you're full of shit!! :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:26 pm

nerd wrote:Just to nail all of the "rumours" flying to bed, get rid of the endless rumour threads and get the board back to the way it was rather than being degraded to a CCMB level.

I can confirm the following rumours.

1) I've heard the first league game for our new manager will be against West Ham.
2) A source at the club has confirmed we will sign someone. A player. Possibly for money or a free agent. To sign at some point in the future.
3) A shocker here, but at some point between now and the demise of the club, we will sell players.
4) We are set to play with blue shirts. Except when we don't.
5) I can exclusively confirm Craig Bellamy was born in Cardiff.
6) Games are set to be 90 minutes long this season. Or longer.
7) Malky Mackay is an anagram of "Thank f**k he's not Dave Jones".
8) Jacks are set to beat us to the signature of Chinese keeper Yu Fuk Dup.
9) Our scouting network is being improved; we're going to have one.
10) I can also exclusively reveal Super Kev is raiding Costco for hair colouring and undergoing plastic surgery. He's quitting football to attempt a career in "acting". On Hollyoaks.

:lol: :lol: Thanks for that, game me a great laugh :ayatollah: