Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carl curtis

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:39 pm

i take my hat off to carl.. true bluebird
always knowing that we want to know as much as possible and to be fair he's always looking to inform us
excellent credibility and thanks for updating us regularly
dont care if people say im bum licking
i love carl's posts :ayatollah:

Re: carl curtis

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 pm

me two! :D thanks Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: TRU BLU

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Be careful lads - I started a thread similar to this earlier and got called an ass licker.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Be careful lads - I started a thread similar to this earlier and got called an ass licker.

We are a small band of brothers, sod em...

WE LOVE YOU carl! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Progressing from arse licking to sodomy is a big step you know, not too sure Carl would want to be involved though

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:50 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Be careful lads - I started a thread similar to this earlier and got called an ass licker.

no dont worry,its only you thats an ass licker :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Im getting the impression of that Boy Carl Curtis :lol: has become a messageboard superstar :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: in his own way whether its getting praised or critisized :lol: :ayatollah: Theres quite a few Carl Curtis threads its quite mad tbh :ayatollah:

To the chris Burke tune lol

He will type to the Left, He will type to the riiiiight
That Boy Carl Curtis
He will type it all night
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue :ayatollah:

Hahahahahaha Famous by Messageboard technology its mad how alot of people are like Carl Curtis followers hes just A cardiff City Supporter like the rest of us for gods sake :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 pm

krab wrote:

no dont worry,its only you thats an ass licker :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

:P

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 pm

ass licker :lol: