Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO: Cheggers

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:47 pm

At the end of the Doncaster game you put your banner up didn't you?

Did Bothroyd point to you and ask you to put the banner down, I was watching the video and he is pointing in your direction when you have your banner up and telling you to put it down.

It seems to me that the players are backing Risdsale and so are the board. A few players have come out and asked the fans to lay of PR. Maybe they know something that we don't.

I just wish Risdsale would come out and say the truth and not leave the fans in the dark.

:ayatollah:

Re: FAO: Cheggers

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 pm

chippy909 wrote:At the end of the Doncaster game you put your banner up didn't you?

Did Bothroyd point to you and ask you to put the banner down, I was watching the video and he is pointing in your direction when you have your banner up and telling you to put it down.

It seems to me that the players are backing Risdsale and so are the board. A few players have come out and asked the fans to lay of PR. Maybe they know something that we don't.

I just wish Risdsale would come out and say the truth and not leave the fans in the dark.

"Chippy the Ace Detective" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Jez wrote:
chippy909 wrote:At the end of the Doncaster game you put your banner up didn't you?

"Chippy the Ace Detective" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D They call me Sherlock :lol:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm

If the players are backing Ridsdale, that doesn`t suprise me, who else would pay them wages in the championship.. :o

Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Not sure really. Anychance you post a link? Please I was behind the banner so diddnt see it thanks

Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:27 pm

It is on the highlights on Cardiff website. He is just pointing in your direction telling someone to put somehting down.

I know Bothroyd has said we should back PR

Not being a naughty boy are we Cheggers :lol:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm

f**k him he's just ging PR lip service. He's his boss at the end of the Day. :twisted:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:18 am

I spotted that on Saturday he walked over to clap the fans and pointed as if to say put it down!!!