Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE JACKS-Jason Scotland & Neil Taylor

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

After a long hard day just had the chance to sit down & read the papers-Back page headlines on the Swansea evening post (missus gets it deliverd for local news)SWANS CHASE SCOTLAND-i cannot believe they are targeting a guy whose goal ratio in the premier was 1 in 32? i believe,and who is deemed surplus to requirements by a mid table championship side.Also the other smaller headline is that Taylor has brought in the premier league arbitrators re the clause in his contract that allows him to leave for 1million -which Newcastle have offered-but the jacks have refused to sell

Re: THE JACKS-Jason Scotland & Neil Taylor

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

I've heard 2nite that taylor's close to signin a new contract with them, they r welcome to scotland,useless tw*t

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 pm

f*cking shambles down there :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I've heard 2nite that taylor's close to signin a new contract with them, they r welcome to scotland,useless tw*t

Would be surprised if he stayed seems desperate to leave-know a number of people close to the Jacks camp and they say team spirit is terrible there -Why would their first choice goalie leave to be number 2 at Wolves?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 pm

neathbluebird wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I've heard 2nite that taylor's close to signin a new contract with them, they r welcome to scotland,useless tw*t

Would be surprised if he stayed seems desperate to leave-know a number of people close to the Jacks camp and they say team spirit is terrible there -Why would their first choice goalie leave to be number 2 at Wolves?

Yeh tbf ur not supposed 2 have to fight tooth and nail to keep players once u get to the prem! Gives us a laugh i suppose and more unnessesary spendin for them

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm not sure you should be concerning your selfs with us?after all we are in the prem and your still in champ.You realy should be worrying about teams in your league,some good teams ther buying quality players.We are going to enjoy the time we spend ther how ever long it is.P.s you can slag us off all you like we are ther what ever happens.