Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just played a prank

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 pm

the other day my sister tipped a jug of water over my head just before i was going out but today i had her back....

she went to pick her kids up from school and the silly cow forgot to lock her door so i went in took her laptop,guitar,cd player,mobile,ipod,few dvds and her handbag :lol: .. she come home to find she been robbed phoning her husband worrying nearly in tears telling him they been robbed i just could not help but laugh in her face :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Just played a prank

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: quality :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:15 pm

:lol:

I came infrom work the other night and themissus was in the shower so I jumped into bed under the quilt with the light out. She came through to get changed and I jumped out shouting "Boo" she nearly shit herself. Poor girl was almost needing another shower :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

jeffroyal wrote:the other day my sister tipped a jug of water over my head just before i was going out but today i had her back....

she went to pick her kids up from school and the silly cow forgot to lock her door so i went in took her laptop,guitar,cd player,mobile,ipod,few dvds and her handbag :lol: .. she come home to find she been robbed phoning her husband worrying nearly in tears telling him they been robbed i just could not help but laugh in her face :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

thats the funniest thing ive heard :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 am

PtB wrote::lol:

I came infrom work the other night and themissus was in the shower so I jumped into bed under the quilt with the light out. She came through to get changed and I jumped out shouting "Boo" she nearly shit herself. Poor girl was almost needing another shower :lol:

i bet she loved you for that :lol: bet you was in the dog house or did she just hit shit into you? :lol: