Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What is the worst bet you lost

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 pm

My 20 year old son was in Malta with his mates from uni and they got chatting to some Royal Navy guys who had been positioned off Libya for nearly 3 months and were well up for a good drinking session
One bet my son that he would not drink a half pint of absynth ( sure it is not spelt that way ) and if he did he would have my sons full name tattooed on his back To my shock my son downed the drink and fair do's the guy he got the tattoo down in big letters
My son thought this was great until I pointed out some sailor has his name tattooed all over his back .

So have you done anything stupid for a bet

Re: What is the worst bet you lost

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm

:D :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 pm

The lions tour in Australia few years back, and they were leading half time easily and I said if they lose from here I will have a skinhead, 2 hrs later I'm in the barbers! My young daughter wouldnt come near me for weeks afterwards cos she was scared.

I have also won a car in a bet. My mate left his car outside the pub for 6 weeks and I said you should move that car its an eyesore, to which he replied good car that, never fails to start blah blah. I said it wouldnt start so he said if it dont start 1st time I can have it. Out we goes, he turns it over and nothing. Some youngsters had pinched the battery :lol: It was a Nissan Primera not great but alright for f**k all :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Bet Big Sam a grand that Hammam would be away by a certain date - lost , then he left a few weeks later. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

bet £75 quid! when the former john wayne said he saw Houghgton down the ccs!! cheers mate :lol: :lol:

covered it though and stuck £75 on malkay and won £178!! phew got my money back and a couple of beers!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: