Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Fans

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:For sure, need to make sure it is in a pub that Swansea fans are known for going to, like the Friends in Johnstown.

Lol i played pool in there before for the uni team. Wore my Cardiff shirt and the looks i had were unbelievable. lol. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:38 pm

They are spiteful bitter bastards and i don't care whether they stay up or go down - all i know is they all know they are second class to us.
THEY REALLY KNOW THAT WE ARE THE BIGGER CLUB
They try to excuse this -Whether they belittle our stadium, say we've got bigger fan base (cos of wales is a new one mind??), TV prefers us or rugby or what ever - JACKS NOW WE ARE BIGGER - the chips on their shoulders are unbelievable.

One reason we are bigger as that - we really dont care what they do and dont feel we have to go on their message boards to prove anything, we don't have to get our players to desecrate the Welsh Flag and wear t'shirts to attack them. We dont consistently have to tel every other fan we meat a silly wives tale fight story to prove ourselves either (ie the boring swim away shite)

Do you now that my mate was in thailand with a city top on - and some local bird who hardly spoke english shouted 'we hate cardiff' out of the blue.
What cardiff fan would go to thailand and teach a girl to spout hate to anyone wearing a swansea top.
HOW f*cking PATHETIC ARE THEY.
(I spent my time out there shagging, drinking and doing water sports - not sitting down with a whore sifting through a catalogue of jack tops to make her shot obsenities to anyone passing her who may wear one in the future)

LADS - WE ARE THE BIGGER CLUB, WE ARE THE BETTER FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Swansea lad. You say your more forward thinking as you had your ground up and running a few years before us. But look at your ground mate. I am not being argumentative for arguments sake but can't you see a problem with your stadium already? You are going to need at some stage to increase the capacity of the liberty in order to successfully inrease the revenue and turnover in gate receipts at your club. Now I happen to know that you don't have the foundations to build upwards. And you can't build outwards, whereas Cardiffs stadium does have that option to build upwards another tier if we attained premier league. I'm not sure of the figures exactly but Cardiff built for the future thus costing us more to build. You lot did yours on the cheap (by comparison with us). Think about it.... Your stadium will have to come down if you want to improve it and achieve higher gates in order to survive, spend thrift Jenkins won't hear of it.

Also your point about being a bigger club is difficult to imagine, but we do get more fans due to a bigger stadium, but then we need a bigger stadium cos we get more fans. Listening to real radio and Leighton James during the last league campaign he was frustrated that you lot were struggling to fill your 19k seater stadium out. Other fans also rang in to moan about where the 'stay at home fans' were and asked why they werent coming to watch you. I believe for a tues night game you lot averaged 12-14 thousand. All this was being said by jacks mind you, not Cardiff fans. Sport is all about out achievement and Cardiff and Swansea have indeed achieved.....just that Cardiff have achieved more, historically or not. Yes your current now and enjoy it. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 pm

LONGDOG wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Bigger club because of a bigger stadium?all of 5000,you could look at we are the bigger club as we have played top flight football twice in the last 30 years,When were you last ther.and also we are the more forward thinking cub as we had our stadium up and running 5years before you.as I have said in other posts you do have a bigger fan base because of your links to wales matches,but the longer we stay in the top flight the more we will get.ps only 6000shirts were on sale if you struggleing with that then feck nows how you will cope when another 12.000 are sold When they go on sale soon.I got 1and it has premier badges on it,looks realy nice.you should try it 1 day.you could off course by a badge from the club shop 8 quid for two,then put it on your scumdiff shirt,,ha ha :lol: :lol:

Oi pikey, it ain't your stadium. It's the council's. And they only built it for the Ospreys to have a stadium of a reasonable standard. Otherwise you'd still be at the vetch. Just wondering, have the letters started rubbing off your keyboard or is your spelling really that bad?

Who are you calling a pikey? Pikey!

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :D

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 pm

So who are you left with ?? with the exception of Ashley Williams and maybe Joe Allen i dont think you have any premiership material at all.

Ashley Williams, premiership material :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Ive moved just outside of Carmarthen, Whitland.. dont see too many jacks around.. but I always wear my city shirt when going into carmarthen just to remind them that we are about :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 pm

eddiep wrote:They are spiteful bitter bastards and i don't care whether they stay up or go down - all i know is they all know they are second class to us.
They try to excuse this -Whether they belittle our stadium, say we've got bigger fan base (cos of wales is a new one mind??), TV prefers us or rugby or what ever - JACKS NOW WE ARE BIGGER - the chips on their shoulders are unbelievable.

One reason we are bigger as that - we really dont care what they do and dont feel we have to go on their message boards to prove anything, we don't have to get our players to desecrate the Welsh Flag and wear t'shirts to attack them. We dont consistently have to tel every other fan we meat a silly wives tale fight story to prove ourselves either (ie the boring swim away shite)

Do you now that my mate was in thailand with a city top on - and some local bird who hardly spoke english shouted 'we hate cardiff' out of the blue.
What cardiff fan would go to thailand and teach a girl to spout hate to anyone wearing a swansea top.
(I spent my time out there shagging, drinking and doing water sports - not sitting down with a whore sifting through a catalogue of jack tops to make her shot obsenities to anyone passing her who may wear one in the future)

LADS - WE ARE THE BIGGER CLUB, WE ARE THE BETTER FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Please explain. In what way are you a better fan than me? Please don't use "because i follow Cardiff" as your retort because that simply won't do. Ta.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:17 pm

magicdaps wrote:
eddiep wrote:They are spiteful bitter bastards and i don't care whether they stay up or go down - all i know is they all know they are second class to us.

Please explain. In what way are you a better fan than me? Please don't use "because i follow Cardiff" as your retort because that simply won't do. Ta.

I TELL YOU WHY.
I work around a load of you (they know i'm passionate city fan)- and i have constructive comments about the Jacks team last season and there - never really gloated if they lost or anything like that. spoke whre they were struggling/improving etc - and on their positive side.

f**k me - if city lost, they would come in beaming, gloating etc - new nothing of the team, kept moaning about not being fair we had bellamy and how we get penalties all the time. these guys ranged from in their twenties to their fifties and they were all the b*stard same.
no respect, no dignity and no f*cking class.

thats the sign of a f*cking inferiority complex - WE ARE THE BIGGER TEAM BOYO XXX

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote: we had our stadium up and running 5years before you.

Really. When did YOU build that then?
I thought you just borrowed it now and then.

Are you the first team without a ground to play in the prem?