Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joke

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 pm

One day God created Man, he looked at his creation and thought 'perfect'!

The following day he created Woman. He took one look and thought 'f**k me that'll have to wear make up'

Re: Joke

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Can't see this one lasting long Chief. :shock: :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:01 pm

It made me laugh in work this morning. The woman who sits next to me didn't though!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm Billy Hunt, this is how to get a thread deleted:

A jewish friend of mine had trouble laughing, we sent him to the LOLocaust.

*no Jews were harmed in he making of this joke.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm Billy Hunt, this is how to get a thread deleted:

A jewish friend of mine had trouble laughing, we sent him to the LOLocaust.

*no Jews were harmed in he making of this joke.

A perfectly good thread and you had to go and ruin it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 pm

My wife confronted me about some missing underwear today. I almost shit her knickers!
:ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 pm

father and son cannibals walking through the jungle, they spot a fit bird showering naked under a waterfall.

shall we take her home and eat her dad, asks the son....

will we f**k says the dad,

we will take her home and eat your mother!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Not as good as Marcs earlier. It everything to insult everyone in it :ayatollah: f*cking brilliant it was :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Not as good as Marcs earlier. It everything to insult everyone in it :ayatollah: f*cking brilliant it was :lol: :lol: :lol:

missed that , what was it??

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Not as good as Marcs earlier. It everything to insult everyone in it :ayatollah: f*cking brilliant it was :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant possibly say as i have been in enough trouble this past week already :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Glad someone has a sense of humour.....can't believe blue heaven reported me................no one likes a grass. :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Marc wrote:

Glad someone has a sense of humour.....can't believe blue heaven reported me................no one likes a grass. :twisted: :twisted:

Marc we will get our white robes on and go pay him a visit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:father and son cannibals walking through the jungle, they spot a fit bird showering naked under a waterfall.

shall we take her home and eat her dad, asks the son....

will we f**k says the dad,

we will take her home and eat your mother!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

ross1927 wrote:My wife confronted me about some missing underwear today. I almost shit her knickers!
:ayatollah:

Haha Brilliant!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 pm

A Guy is driving his girlfriend home when she decides she wants to go to her friends instead. Her friend lives out of the way so she tells her boyfriend that she would get naked for him if he drove her. The guy says ok and the girl takes off all her clothes. The boyfriend is so busy looking at her that he stacks the car and gets stuck between the steering wheel and the seat. He tells her to go get help and she replied that she couldn't because she didn't have any clothes on. He replies, "Take my shoe and cover your snatch with it, and go for help!"
She takes the shoe and runs to the closest gas station. She finds the clerk and says, "Help, my boyfriend is stuck! Can you help us?" The clerk replies, "I'm sorry, I think he's too far in."

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

I cant possibly say as i have been in enough trouble this past week already :lol:

:lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:A Guy is driving his girlfriend home when she decides she wants to go to her friends instead. Her friend lives out of the way so she tells her boyfriend that she would get naked for him if he drove her. The guy says ok and the girl takes off all her clothes. The boyfriend is so busy looking at her that he stacks the car and gets stuck between the steering wheel and the seat. He tells her to go get help and she replied that she couldn't because she didn't have any clothes on. He replies, "Take my shoe and cover your snatch with it, and go for help!"
She takes the shoe and runs to the closest gas station. She finds the clerk and says, "Help, my boyfriend is stuck! Can you help us?" The clerk replies, "I'm sorry, I think he's too far in."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

A blonde walks into a chemist and asks for some rectum deodorant.
The pharmacist explains to the woman that they don't sell it.
Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this chemist on a regular basis for years and would like some more.
"Do you have the container it came in?" asks the pharmacist.
"Yes," said the blonde and she hands it to him.
He looks at it and says, "this is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."
Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container...
"TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM." :lol: ;)