Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks to the fans who turned up Tonight

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

I really hope everyone found the meeting informative Tonight. It helped the Trust board to hear all your views...every single City fan is important...every single fan is entitled to an opinion and everyone of us deserves to be treated with respect. The club and the major shareholders have a responsibility to the fans to run the club properly whilst they are in charge.

We are now fully prepared for the EGM.

WE ARE NOW MUCH STRONGER AND THE NUMBERS ARE GROWING DAILY.

Online membership will be avialable in 24 hours.

Hopefully the club will get through this financial crisis in the short term and hopefully new investors will come to the rescue long term...but remember one thing...we are the fans of this club and as such deserve to be treated in a fit and proper manner.

Steve Day...no doubt you will want a pop...thats up to you, you are welcome to your opinion...you help us to set up the Trust in the first place so I know its something you really believe in.

Thanks to everyone Tonight over 100 fans turning up and putting across their opinions is what we wanted and that is what we got.

Re: Thanks to the fans who turned up Tonight

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Cheers Corky and thanks for yours and the others hard work involved in getting the Trust up and running and I am glad that I was able to come tonight and also sign up :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Great Night Corky, Really enjoyed it, very interesting and GREAT TO SEE WE ARE ALL AS ONE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 pm

I was a bit worried when Mogs wanted to string them up... :D But I thought Gwyn, Big Sam and Steve Davies made good points...also thanks for your input mate....all the people there had a chance to talk and get things off their chest.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 pm

corky wrote:I really hope everyone found the meeting informative Tonight. It helped the Trust board to hear all your views...every single City fan is important...every single fan is entitled to an opinion and everyone of us deserves to be treated with respect. The club and the major shareholders have a responsibility to the fans to run the club properly whilst they are in charge.

Hopefully the club will get through this financial crisis in the short term and hopefully new investors will come to the rescue long term...but remember one thing...we are the fans of this club and as such deserve to be treated in a fit and proper manner.

Corks, i helped for a simple reason.... i admire your determination...good luck mate.

Steve Day...no doubt you will want a pop...thats up to you, you are welcome to your opinion...you help us to set up the Trust in the first place so I know its something you really believe in.

Thanks to everyone Tonight over 100 fans turning up and putting across their opinions is what we wanted and that is what we got.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 pm

All I can say is I am glad I went, People had their say and We as Fans are now getting stronger :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks are due to you and your colleagues Corky - you're doing a great job. More and more people are seeing the light and the need for supporter representation.

As for getting more members.....how about a scheme where if you pay £12 for membership this year, you get free membership next year if we get more than 10,000 members? Only kidding :lol:

Annis - glad I'm forgiven and off your hit list. You asked, "Have you ever been scared or had a kicking? Well, I had some nutter on the phone once.......:lol:
Last edited by Dreamlike or Chic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks for that...I know its not everyones cup of tea and plenty think its a waste of time but I believe it gives the fans a chance to join up and unite under one banner to get their points heard.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Thanks are due to you and your colleagues Corky - you're doing a great job. More and more people are seeing the light and the need for supporter representation.

As for getting more members.....how about a scheme where if you pay £12 for membership this year, you get free membership next year if we get more than 10,000 members? Only kidding :lol:

Annis - glad I'm forgiven and off your hit list. :lol:

Ha ha, It was great to see and Speak to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 am

I was unable to attend the meeting but the feeling i get is that there is a solidarity amoung all our fans, which i think is important to see us through. I look forward to the feed back from the meeting.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 am

Likewise I couldnt attend but I will be joining the trust asap , even quicker now the online membersip soon to be available . The Blues are going up :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:29 am

corky wrote:I really hope everyone found the meeting informative Tonight. It helped the Trust board to hear all your views...every single City fan is important...every single fan is entitled to an opinion and everyone of us deserves to be treated with respect. The club and the major shareholders have a responsibility to the fans to run the club properly whilst they are in charge.

As a number of people made clear at the meeting, the Trust are to be commended for their considerable efforts. Building a members' organisation such as this takes time and good progress continues to be made. Undoubtedly, an online membership system will help. Clearly the current situation demonstrates all too clearly why the fans need a single voice and system of representation. If you haven't already, JOIN NOW.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Thanks are due to you and your colleagues Corky - you're doing a great job. More and more people are seeing the light and the need for supporter representation.

i enjoyed the meeting and thought it was very productive.
i was so impressed i spent my next two years shampoo budget on membership

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 am

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i enjoyed the meeting and thought it was very productive.
i was so impressed i spent my next two years shampoo budget on membership

:lol: :ayatollah: