Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hats off to malky..

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Fair play to him let's them film best parts of the tour getting the players to enjoy training this will make us play as a team not just players thinking there better than the team.. Now at busy time in a tour come out and said he'll answer loads of questions asked by city fans tonight 10:30 on cardiff city player it will be on how many times did DJ do that in 6 years? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hats off to malky..

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I think the Q&A is on the 22nd mate,ur rite though he's doin a fine job

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Someone said on twitter he's talking tonight aswell on city player. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:38 pm

As much as i think at the moment Malky is aving a go and not messing about i will comment on himn once the results start coming in :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 pm

can't fault the man he trying to bring the club back to the fans if you get what i mean.

as over the years dj was in charge it sometimes was team vs the fans :shock:

think mm is doing fantastic job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 pm

The video from City player for the Gladiator circuit makes me laugh! All serious then a pool to jump in and out of! Some belly flops, forward rolls, bombs into the tiny pool.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkDen_CCFC 10:30 i'm happy with the way he goes about things aslong he gets the players to give us 100% then i'm happy.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/MarkDen_CCFC 10:30 i'm happy with the way he goes about things aslong he gets the players to give us 100% then i'm happy.

Ah happy days i'll have a gander later :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 pm

thing is with the latest bunch of new fans, if he loses a game they will be calling for his head and MALKY OUT, wish these would go away

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Ben wrote:thing is with the latest bunch of new fans, if he loses a game they will be calling for his head and MALKY OUT, wish these would go away

Don't think that'll be the case, I have a feeling the team under Malky will give 110% commitment throughout the games and win or lose we will see something from the players that has been missing too often over the last 2 or 3 years, teamwork, bottle, effort and some good passing football, so when we do lose some games (as is inevitable) the opposition will know they've been in a game and will have to earn their win, so any fans calling for Malky's head after a few losses need to look at the bigger picture and get real. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Ben wrote:thing is with the latest bunch of new fans, if he loses a game they will be calling for his head and MALKY OUT, wish these would go away

They might of switched alliances to swansea now,(Well the ones who sit me are right f*cking clowns)