Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

***VERY POSITIVE***

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Just spoke to Annis and tonights Trust meeting was very positive, and that everyone there was singing off the same hym Sheet (you know what I mean) Gwyn and Corky wernt excatly doing a duet lol :lol:
Hopefully the recent drama will unite fans :ayatollah:

Re: ***VERY POSITIVE***

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Just spoke to Annis and tonights Trust meeting was very positive, and that everyone there was singing off the same hym Sheet (you know what I mean) Gwyn and Corky wernt excatly doing a duet lol :lol:
Hopefully the recent drama will unite fans :ayatollah:

Chegs it was positive and hopefully the trust can do something regarding simplifying the membership to boost its numbers :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 am

Online membership will increase numbers and maybe members need to know what exactly they get for the different memberships ? I was lucky coz Nicola e - mailed me explaining the membership draws etc ........ :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 am

Corky mentioned this "Online membership will be avialable in 24 hours."

This will increase numbers quite a bit I reckon.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 am

defo mate :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Online membership will increase numbers and maybe members need to know what exactly they get for the different memberships ? I was lucky coz Nicola e - mailed me explaining the membership draws etc ........ :ayatollah:

I think that the different levels are designed to allow people to choose how much they are able to commit rather than to define benefits. That's how I read it anyway. Clearly, the more money the Trust can raise the better. Give what you can I say.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 am

Online membership will mean at least two extra members, because I'll be signing me and my brother up! :D

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:35 am

as soon as online membership is available, i will be becoming a member of the trust