Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gerrard to leeds according to my leeds pal..

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Said he's been linked with them anyone got any info on this or isit just the usaul gossip? hope we keep him.

Re: Gerrard to leeds according to my leeds pal..

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:40 pm

His latest twitter post say's his head is everywhere, but he's enjoying football under new management. The head is everywhere is about his personal issues at the moment with his grandfathers passing just 10 days ago. He's also stated that he's been training hard to catch up with the boys because he's missed so much, and been doing afternoon sessions when everyone else has had time off. Fair play to him, he looks like he wants to impress Malky and get his name in the first team of Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm

he said himself it's only gossip my mate so nothing proper from a source or anything so hope he stays! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

im sure he is the sort of player that mm likes, 100% commitment...

i cant wait to see gerrard back in a city shirt!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Said he's been linked with them anyone got any info on this or isit just the usaul gossip? hope we keep him.

Not sure about this one Llantrisant Blue :ayatollah: But LEEDS are after EREMENKO,who we are trying to get.
LEEDS are going to offer £300,000 according to their local press,BRIGHTON are als interested in EREMENKO.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Hope to god he stays - we need players with his attitude and commitment around the club not to mention he is a very decent player at this level

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 pm

LiamD wrote:Hope to god he stays - we need players with his attitude and commitment around the club not to mention he is a very decent player at this level

Agree with that Liam :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
LiamD wrote:Hope to god he stays - we need players with his attitude and commitment around the club not to mention he is a very decent player at this level

Agree with that Liam :ayatollah:

He's a winner pal as is malky! Top 6 this year for us

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 pm

lads dont panic leeds are not after him as far as i know watch this space for alan smith to return and it'll be announced everyones saying at the newcastle match...hope he returns tbh but it'll divide the elland rd fans big time...

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:43 am

Would be a shame

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:52 am

I would be baffled if this was true tbh :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 am

I like Gerrard think he is a good player and better than Gypes