Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham Situation, Taken from CCMB

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 pm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... d7433d5636

Re: West Ham Situation, Taken from CCMB

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 pm

piss take , and i think we should boycott the game, take the full ban, and then impose the same situation on west ham , millwall etc... this season at ccs...

would be an embarrassing atmosphere at upton park live on sky....

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm favouring the total ban but NOT a ban on WHU fans to CCS. Just because WHU cant control their own fans perhaps they need to learn a lesson how to and there is no better way to show them than doing it on our own patch.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I'm favouring the total ban but NOT a ban on WHU fans to CCS. Just because WHU cant control their own fans perhaps they need to learn a lesson how to and there is no better way to show them than doing it on our own patch.

Spot on.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 am

We should accept the bubble trip, then impose a total ban on them when they come down here!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:28 am

Cardiff City FC, Family Club Of The Year... :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 am

Personally I think that West ham's paying fans should be welcomed here with open arms but it's the people in charge who should be banned. Let's ban Gold, Sullivan and Brady and see what reasons they give the media for their ban. After all if we ban their fans, it would be unfair on them not being able to watch their team, and we wouldn't like being stopped from watching ours, would we?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Personally I think that West ham's paying fans should be welcomed here with open arms but it's the people in charge who should be banned. Let's ban Gold, Sullivan and Brady and see what reasons they give the media for their ban. After all if we ban their fans, it would be unfair on them not being able to watch their team, and we wouldn't like being stopped from watching ours, would we?

Ban their fans as well,theyll soon get fed up of it.Surely other clubs got to start treating us like their english counterparts

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I'm favouring the total ban but NOT a ban on WHU fans to CCS. Just because WHU cant control their own fans perhaps they need to learn a lesson how to and there is no better way to show them than doing it on our own patch.

I see where you,re coming from but if we are banned and then allow their fans at our place then they take the advantage (support wise) before a ball is kicked, why should that be????

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 am

cityone wrote:

I see where you,re coming from but if we are banned and then allow their fans at our place then they take the advantage (support wise) before a ball is kicked, why should that be????

Two wrongs dont make a right.

I'd rather our club demonstrate a welcoming spirit than stick our nose up at WHU like they are doing to us. That will show we are a better club.