Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What reception will Ledley get ..?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:50 am

bluebird04 wrote:i for one wouldnt clap him if im honest, i feel after we rejected the £6m bid from stoke, he seemed like bothroyd, he was a different player, not as good.if he gave 100% every game he would be a premiership class player and i honestly believe his career has gone downhill, celtic are not going to make him a better player.

He played most of his last season with us with a double hip injury. When he had the operations he was great when he came back. If the other players played like him a nd Chops did in the play-off final we'd be in the prem by now. I would love to have him back and there is no reason to boo him.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:100% boo. he said he wanted to play prem football. he had the option to do so. but went north. and then taps up and tells are players and player we want to join him up there. (bellamy)
otherwise i dont really care. just recently he has wound me up!

So if a reporter asks him what he thinks about the possibility of Bellamy signing for Celtic, you expect him to say "No i dont want Bellamy here. He should play for Cardiff. Get real. Hardly tapping up is it :rolls:

first thing. your comment is the reason this forum is going down the pan. people are in-tilled to their opinions. i personally not happy about ledley saying things which effect are club. i only care about cardiff. im unhappy with any players or teams competing against us. cardiff born or not.
think before you speak next time. we went to war over freedom of speech mate :roll:

This forum is FAR from going down the pan!! And it's hardly comments like that doing any kind of damage at all! C'mon get real will you.... This is the most popular and fastest growing forum I can think of! :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

I dont like LEDLEY i think hes a moron, does that make the forum bad :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 am

milly44 wrote:I dont like LEDLEY i think hes a moron, does that make the forum bad :lol:

Terrible :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Midfield general wrote:I hope he gets a big booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

No way, he's a Cardiff boy who moved on. He should be clapped. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 pm

milly44 wrote:I dont like LEDLEY i think hes a moron, does that make the forum bad :lol:

tut tut tut!!!! 8-) :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 pm

FFS he scored the goal that got us into perhaps the biggest match in the club's history, portraying our name across the globe. He constantly mentions Cardiff when he can, he's a local boy, Dave Jones should have accepted 6m, and then Ledley would still be the hero down here, money talks these days, you are telling me you'd reject 28k a week in favour of 10k!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 pm

ill clap him before the game but boo him and treat him like any other opposing player during the game!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Midfield general wrote:I hope he gets a big booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

no chance. he deserves a good reception.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:25 pm

i remember the last time i claped a former player steven thompson he scored a equliser against us but ill clap ledley he deserves it if i can remember correctly didnt he score the goal that got us in the play offs he scored to get us in the fa cup final and he also scored in the play off final hes got my respect

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm

No it makes you a bad Man Milly

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:100% boo. he said he wanted to play prem football. he had the option to do so. but went north. and then taps up and tells are players and player we want to join him up there. (bellamy)
otherwise i dont really care. just recently he has wound me up!

So if a reporter asks him what he thinks about the possibility of Bellamy signing for Celtic, you expect him to say "No i dont want Bellamy here. He should play for Cardiff. Get real. Hardly tapping up is it :rolls:

first thing. your comment is the reason this forum is going down the pan. people are in-tilled to their opinions. i personally not happy about ledley saying things which effect are club. i only care about cardiff. im unhappy with any players or teams competing against us. cardiff born or not.
think before you speak next time. we went to war over freedom of speech mate :roll:

No, if this board is "going down the pan" I think you'll find it's because of people like YOU. I don't know what's more embarrassing, the fact you don't know how to use capital letters, the fact you've made up your own word (in-tilled) or that you don't know the difference between 'are' and 'our'. Normally I wouldn't attack someones spelling and grammar (especially as I'm not perfect) but if you're going to attack me in the way you did then I'm going to do like wise.

I offered a sensible opinion that looked at the situation from Ledleys situation. And going by your theory then you should respect my opinion. But you didn't, instead you accused me of bringing the quality of the board down.

And I'm not your mate.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Ledley to this day claims he loves celtic and that they are a great club but his heart will always lie in Cardiff. He is a true Cardiff supporter.