Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Stadium - This Sunday...............

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 am

Just a reminder I will be Zooming 100ft on a Zip line to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care; if any City Fans want to make a small donation full details and the reason i am fund raising can be found below:-

We probably all know someone or may personally have been affected by cancer. I personally lost my Brother in Law and my Mother lost her partner and also have friends who have recently lost loved ones to this terrible disease.

For this reason i have decided to support the wonderful work that the Marie Curie Cancer Care carry out and to raise as much money as possible for this very worthwhile charity.

In order to do this I will be combining one of my life long passions along with a real andrenaline rush! Now all of you that know me, will know that i am a mad passionate Cardiff City Fan and when the opportunity rose to ride a zip line a 100 ft over the Cardiff City Stadium, while at the same time raising as much money as possible for Marie Curie Cancer Care then the opportunity was too great to miss!

So there you have it this Sunday 17th July i will be 'hurtling' over the Cardiff City Stadium and at the same time with your help be raising a large amount towards the tremendous work that Marie Curie Cancer Care do. Therefore any donation never mind however large or small will be gratefully accepted.

Donations can be made at http://www.justgiving.com/jeff-cleaton or if you prefer to send a cheque make a pledge or make a personal donation please PM me.

Many thanks in advance to all who decide to pledge money or donate... Jeff Cleaton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: