Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Vince/Corky, West Ham Protest, an alternative

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Do the walk but scale it down.

Walk from Wembley Way. The Home of English Football.

Walk ealy on the Sunday Morning which will be the morning of the Charity Shield, There will already be loads of Media there. Invite the BBC over and get pictures of fans demonstrating outside Wembley, Fans United.

Announce your route so that those who dont feel they could walk the whole route could join in at a point that they so wish.

You can walk past the Emirates Stadium and White Heart Lane along the way and finish up in Leytonstone. That would be a 20 mile walk, you would be 3 miles from Upton Park but the point would be made.

Get in touch with Leyton Orient Football Club and Barry Hearn who have their own problems with West Ham United and ask them if they would host you for a gathering/rally at Brisbane Road. Invite as many fans as you want and ask them to open the Stadium for fans to watch the game. They will make money from the Bars whilst also sticking two fingers up at West Ham for moving into their territory.

Just an idea I thought I would put out there. I cant see you/us getting any closer to Upton Park than a few Miles so I think this would be ideal.

Good Luck whatever you do. :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Vince/Corky, West Ham Protest, an alternative

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:59 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Do the walk but scale it down.

Walk ealy on the Sunday Morning which will be the morning of the Charity Shield, There will already be loads of Media there. Invite the BBC over and get pictures of fans demonstrating outside Wembley, Fans United.

Announce your route so that those who dont feel they could walk the whole route could join in at a point that they so wish.

You can walk past the Emirates Stadium and White Heart Lane along the way and finish up in Leytonstone. That would be a 20 mile walk, you would be 3 miles from Upton Park but the point would be made.

Get in touch with Leyton Orient Football Club and Barry Hearn who have their own problems with West Ham United and ask them if they would host you for a gathering/rally at Brisbane Road. Invite as many fans as you want and ask them to open the Stadium for fans to watch the game. They will make money from the Bars whilst also sticking two fingers up at West Ham for moving into their territory.

Just an idea I thought I would put out there. I cant see you/us getting any closer to Upton Park than a few Miles so I think this would be ideal.

So Whos wants to banned Cardiff? The police or West Ham :evil:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Do the walk but scale it down.

So Whos wants to banned Cardiff? The police or West Ham :evil:

By all accounts its SAG mate, Saftey Advisory Group.

I think, but I may be wrong that in order for Games to go ahead they have to have a Certficate from SAG, hence why they have these meetings between the Clubs, Police and SAG to talk about how they see the game.

I think SAG hold all the Cards as without their certificate the game cant proceed which is why if we dont accept their terms we will in effect be banned.

Corky and Gwyn will know the score and know exactly what happens from all their experience with the RAMS and Vince with the SC. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

I think the march from Cardiff to London is a bit extreme.

I've been invited to the WHU supporters bar before the game, an old work colleague of mine has invited me. If we arrange meets around the ground to watch the game in local pubs, obviously at the descretion and support of the landlords I would be quite happy to see if I can arrange a gang of us to sit amongst genuine WHU supporters in their own bar. Remember this is nothing to do with the supporters but the local police and SAG.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 pm

no dsrespect lads i smell a rat you start protesting on there manor your asking for trouble :ayatollah: