Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysian footy fans!!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 pm

look what they did to this Man U fan when he turned up tp the LIVERPOOL training session in a Rooney shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/vir ... ve-his-top

Re: Malaysian footy fans!!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Typical Scousers, Always Bullying lesser numbers.. ;)

Liverpoo Liverpoo

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 pm

They've got a f***ing nerve hassling anyone - I forgot they were all Scousers, eh?

Plastic fans acting tough against other plastics to cover up their own fickle insecurities because the glory hunting plastics can't be arsed supporting their local teams...

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

haha one day the 37,000 fans turning up for training will be for city :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

They'll be robbing old people before you know it

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Crazy! :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 pm

a horse with no name wrote:haha one day the 37,000 fans turning up for training will be for city :D :ayatollah:

And then when the Malaysian owners eventually leave, they'll f*** off back to whichever team they want to support that day.

We need to milk them for as much cash as we can.

But no way will they be fans of ours.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Wait until they learn about our rivalry with the Jacks!

But I suppose there wont be any Swansea supports out there, as the furthest they go for pre season is Port Talbot! :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Hmm I can see a big market for shellsuits out there :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Bledd10 wrote:look what they did to this Man U fan when he turned up tp the LIVERPOOL training session in a Rooney shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

the guy with a man utd shirt looks like he doesnt know what they are on about and knows bugger all about football :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 pm

T G Vincent Tan please sort your Country men out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:47 am

Bledd10 wrote:look what they did to this Man U fan when he turned up tp the LIVERPOOL training session in a Rooney shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

photographed him to death by the look of it

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

nerd wrote:They've got a f***ing nerve hassling anyone - I forgot they were all Scousers, eh?

Plastic fans acting tough against other plastics to cover up their own fickle insecurities because the glory hunting plastics can't be arsed supporting their local teams...

I would be delighted if 38,000 Malaysians purchased City shirts and scarves.........Money Money Money!!!!!! :ayatollah: