Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WalesOnline can f**k Off

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Wankers :x

For donkey's years they have survived solely on the support of City.
They have rarely reported on our 6 fingered cousins, even though it is a website of the Echo and Western Fail.
In newspaper format, the Echo rarely reports on the gypoes, while the Western Fail has never reported on City, as they are so f*cking bitter and twisted :evil:

Now all of a sudden, the WalesOnline football section has the Gypoes stories as Headlines!!! :evil:

Interested in the fortunes of City?

Are they f**k. They have shown their true colours. Money grabbing bastards. :x

Re: WalesOnline can f**k Off

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:16 pm

what do you expect, our cousins down the road are in the biggest league in the world :roll: , albeit for a one year stay. let them enjoy it together........fads don't last long ;)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:51 pm

099 sound system wrote:Wankers :x

For donkey's years they have survived solely on the support of City.
They have rarely reported on our 6 fingered cousins, even though it is a website of the Echo and Western Fail.
In newspaper format, the Echo rarely reports on the gypoes, while the Western Fail has never reported on City, as they are so f*cking bitter and twisted :evil:

Now all of a sudden, the WalesOnline football section has the Gypoes stories as Headlines!!! :evil:

Interested in the fortunes of City?

Are they f**k. They have shown their true colours. Money grabbing bastards. :x

When are you lot going to get it through your thick skulls that it is CARDIFF that is a breeding ground for gypsies, not the fair city of Swansea. Yet again i'll draw your attention to pages 2 and 4 of the following report...

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

Again i'll remind you that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :D

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Good point that, mate. A website entitled 'WalesOnline' writing articles on Wales' highest ranked football club. What a bunch of arseholes, eh?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:06 pm

like it or not the jacks are in the premiership on merit,even though any true supporter knows cardiff are still the biggest club,the wales on line are just jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of the glory hunters,tey mght fill the liberty for the big games but the sad fact is that half of the ground will be supporting the away side :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm

What is the problem exactly with a website entitled 'WalesOnline' writing aritcles on Wales' number 1 football club? I fail to see your anger, please explain. It doesn't bother Swansea fans when they write articles about you, so why the other way around?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

SCFC10 wrote:What is the problem exactly with a website entitled 'WalesOnline' writing aritcles on Wales' number 1 football club? I fail to see your anger, please explain. It doesn't bother Swansea fans when they write articles about you, so why the other way around?

NO PROBLEM WITH IT AT ALL - THEY ARE A NEWS PORTAL NOT A FANZINE

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

The only pepole who think scumdiff is the bigger club is your selfs,out side of wales we are on even par,so give it a rest.As for the media for years you have had all the publicity and now we are the main club in wales off course we will get the spotlight.Must say the media is full glory hunting wankers,but that's the way it is.In saying that we are lucky as the evening post is all swans and will never give any credit to you,I'm supprised the echo gives us so much.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:43 pm

swansealad69 wrote:The only pepole who think scumdiff is the bigger club is your selfs,out side of wales we are on even par,so give it a rest.As for the media for years you have had all the publicity and now we are the main club in wales off course we will get the spotlight.Must say the media is full glory hunting wankers,but that's the way it is.In saying that we are lucky as the evening post is all swans and will never give any credit to you,I'm supprised the echo gives us so much.

so am i. i will never buy an echo again after they were getting behind you wankers in your play-off final :evil:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:11 am

It pains me to say the jacks are 10x the football team that we are. :evil:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 am

bluetooth25 wrote:It pains me to say the jacks are 10x the football team that we are. :evil:

not at all.

they finished above us on goal difference weren't it?

They have gotten weaker over the summer. We have arguably gotten stronger. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 am

bwoodblue wrote:
bluetooth25 wrote:It pains me to say the jacks are 10x the football team that we are. :evil:

not at all.

they finished above us on goal difference weren't it?

They have gotten weaker over the summer. We have arguably gotten stronger. :ayatollah:

Weaker how though if they only lost De Vries and Pratley, Pratley wasn't first team and they have brought in that Benefica keeper. Caulker from spurs who was amazing last season and Danny Graham.

We seem to be creating a decent team don't get me wrong but nothing out of the ordinary special, Earnshaw has 1 or 2 more years left max imo. Just hope we sign Bellers

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:50 pm

SCFC10 wrote:What is the problem exactly with a website entitled 'WalesOnline' writing aritcles on Wales' number 1 football club? I fail to see your anger, please explain. It doesn't bother Swansea fans when they write articles about you, so why the other way around?

Yeah - Wales' number 1 football team? You just LOST to Neath for fucks sake :lol:

You are going to get battered in the premiership.

Oh' and don't get me started about how you lot will put us Welsh to shame when you are on Match of the Day, or Sky Sports.
With your poor dress sense, six fingers and poor hygiene - it will tar us all with the same brush unfortunatly :(

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:16 pm

swansealad69 wrote:The only pepole who think scumdiff is the bigger club is your selfs,out side of wales we are on even par,so give it a rest.As for the media for years you have had all the publicity and now we are the main club in wales off course we will get the spotlight.Must say the media is full glory hunting wankers,but that's the way it is.In saying that we are lucky as the evening post is all swans and will never give any credit to you,I'm supprised the echo gives us so much.

Dream on :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

^
THIS.................................. The Evening Post Is All Swans

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Swan lost to neath,that's it I'm giving my season ticket away now.you f*cking tool its a training game for f**k sake,do you reay think the players will go in hard for a game like that come on you can't be that stupid?