Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WALKED INTO!!!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Work this morning to find my friend hanging from the ceiling with a cable around his neck :shock: i quickly cut him down and shouted to him " John,what the fook are you playing at,whats wrong with you man"!!!! John half choking to ,death replie's " I want to be a light bulb"! I was fuming " You want to be a light bulb,you nearly fookin killed yourself then you idiot,im taking you to hospital you have lost the plot"!!!!!! :x
As i was walking him out of the door the receptionist came storming past me in a huff heading out of the door aswell!!!! :o I said to her "Were do you think you are going"???? :o
She replied " I can't work in the dark"!!!!!! ;)

Re: I WALKED INTO!!!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm

You're on form tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: any chance you can do the BBRRRRRRRRR joke on video and upload it. :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Marc wrote:You're on form tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: any chance you can do the BBRRRRRRRRR joke on video and upload it. :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's a forum piss up special on the day only gag!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 pm

sam salim wrote:Work this morning to find my friend hanging from the ceiling with a cable around his neck :shock: i quickly cut him down and shouted to him " John,what the fook are you playing at,whats wrong with you man"!!!! John half choking to ,death replie's " I want to be a light bulb"! I was fuming " You want to be a light bulb,you nearly fookin killed yourself then you idiot,im taking you to hospital you have lost the plot"!!!!!! :x
As i was walking him out of the door the receptionist came storming past me in a huff heading out of the door aswell!!!! :o I said to her "Were do you think you are going"???? :o
She replied " I can't work in the dark"!!!!!! ;)

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: