Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pissing in the Shower.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Do you think it's acceptable to have a piss whilst having a shower :? ............My Ex was mortified when I said when having a shower and needed a piss, instead of getting out of the shower I just pissed in the shower...had this conversation with a girl at work earlier and she didn't seem too impressed :oops: .....When Nukes get's back he can do one of those polls. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Pissing in the Shower.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Marc wrote:Do you think it's acceptable to have a piss whilst having a shower :? ............My Ex was mortified when I said when having a shower and needed a piss, instead of getting out of the shower I just pissed in the shower...had this conversation with a girl at work earlier and she didn't seem too impressed :oops: .....When Nukes get's back he can do one of those polls. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Interesting question mate, it is pretty gross, specially if you're the 1 who has to clean it! But if you're in a warm shower and find yourself busting, then it ain't nice getting out.

For me it's a no, wait til I get out! Each to their own though! ;)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:59 pm

i thought we all done it :lol: lets see who admits to pissing in the bath :lol: :oops:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Marc wrote:Do you think it's acceptable to have a piss whilst having a shower :? ............My Ex was mortified when I said when having a shower and needed a piss, instead of getting out of the shower I just pissed in the shower...had this conversation with a girl at work earlier and she didn't seem too impressed :oops: .....When Nukes get's back he can do one of those polls. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pissing in the shower is fine.
Pissing in the wardrobe is wrong.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:01 pm

citygardens73 wrote:i thought we all done it :lol: lets see who admits to pissing in the bath :lol: :oops:

Even I draw the line at that :lol: :lol: :lol: . :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Pissing in the shower is wrong,Wanking well thats a different story :oops:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:03 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

Interesting question mate, it is pretty gross, specially if you're the 1 who has to clean it! But if you're in a warm shower and find yourself busting, then it ain't nice getting out.

See where you're coming from.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Totally out of order - one of the reason my ex is an ex cause I found out he pissed in my shower everytime he used it :evil:

earniebluemark2 wrote:Pissing in the shower is wrong,Wanking well thats a different story :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

See where you're coming from.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Coming in the shower is a different thing all together! :oops:

Might have at some point :oops:
One things for sure i piss on the neighbours bike though her fence after a night on the piss!!!! ;) Mind you she is a copper!!!!!! ;)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Guilty as charged.... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Bluebirdchick wrote:Totally out of order - one of the reason my ex is an ex cause I found out he pissed in my shower everytime he used it :evil:

Could have been worse Chick ;) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 pm

sam salim wrote:Might have at some point :oops:
One things for sure i piss on the neighbours bike though her fence after a night on the piss!!!! ;) Mind you she is a copper!!!!!! ;)

Are you sure it's her fence you're pissing through Chief :? :? :? ...Know what you're like after a couple of shandys. :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Aslong as you aim for the drain :ayatollah: :lol:
Bath? No No! :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Marc wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:i thought we all done it :lol: lets see who admits to pissing in the bath :lol: :oops:

Even I draw the line at that :lol: :lol: :lol: . :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:oops: me 2 :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Marc that is vile mate... :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Pissed in the shower yes, nothing to be ashamed of! :lol:

Shit in the Beday in Magaluf, without knowing till i woke up the next morning.

Luckly we got chucked out 2 hours later so we didnt clean it up. :shock:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:25 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Marc that is vile mate... :lol:

Millar, I honestly don't see anything wrong it. :D :D :D bollox to getting out of the shower to have a piss when you can give your toes a little warm up, everyones a winner. :D :D :D

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Pissed in the shower yes, nothing to be ashamed of! :lol:

Shane, why do I have the image of Trainspotting in my head. :? :shock: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Pissinng in the shower is good for blisters ect, pissing over the mrs after a belly full, is not good.... ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Marc wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Pissed in the shower yes, nothing to be ashamed of! :lol:

Shane, why do I have the image of Trainspotting in my head. :? :shock: :D :ayatollah:

:o :shock: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 pm

I used to piss all over my mates in the school showers. They would only notice cause the focking showers were so cold and my piss was warmer, but it would take a while! I know that probably sounds a bit weird now.

Grew up with my dad always pissing in a spare sink too in a shower room, lazy focker!

So yeh I haven't got any issues with pissing in the shower, in fact i'd consider that a pretty domesticated act. By my standards maybe.

But I wouldn't be saying any of that shit to girls, not if you want to be running that ass into the ground. But then I ain't mr lovejoy so who am I to say. Could work for some.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 pm

supercoops wrote:Pissinng in the shower is good for blisters ect, pissing over the mrs after a belly full, is not good.... ;) :ayatollah:

Coops.......I salute you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 pm

CDF-DNB wrote:I used to piss all over my mates in the school showers. They would only notice cause the focking showers were so cold and my piss was warmer, but it would take a while! I know that probably sounds a bit weird now.

Grew up with my dad always pissing in a spare sink too in a shower room, lazy focker!

So yeh I haven't got any issues with pissing in the shower, in fact i'd consider that a pretty domesticated act. By my standards maybe.

But I wouldn't be saying any of that shit to girls, not if you want to be running that ass into the ground. But then I ain't mr lovejoy so who am I to say. Could work for some.

You have to come on a Forum Piss mate, you'll fit in nicely. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Urine is sterile and therefore harmless.
So why the disgust or our own product?
Is it evolution making sure we dont try to survive by consuming our own waste?
Or is it our parents passing along their own religious or cultural beliefs/inhibitions?
Either way its a mental issue and not a health or cleanliness issue.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:55 pm

I thought we all did it

As long as you aim it straight down the plughole, i dont see the problem

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 pm

alexc wrote:Urine is sterile and therefore harmless.
Or is it our parents passing along their own religious or cultural beliefs/inhibitions?

Right thats me pissing in my friends drink tomorrow! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm

nothing wrong with pissing in the shower imo!! my mrs finds it disgusting mind...... if i here her walking up the stairs i;ll take the shower head and try & rinse the piss away even quicker so she doesnt notice!! she's bloody mental!! :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm

alexc wrote:Urine is sterile and therefore harmless.

Holy Shit..................................... :shock: :shock: :shock: