Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Pissing in the Shower.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 pm

brewer918 wrote:nothing wrong with pissing in the shower imo!! my mrs finds it disgusting mind...... if i here her walking up the stairs i;ll take the shower head and try & rinse the piss away even quicker so she doesnt notice!! she's bloody mental!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: fair play.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Bluebirdchick wrote:Totally out of order - one of the reason my ex is an ex cause I found out he pissed in my shower everytime he used it :evil:

shit no hope for me then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

CDF-DNB wrote:
So yeh I haven't got any issues with pissing in the shower, in fact i'd consider that a pretty domesticated act. By my standards maybe.

:lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Pissing in the shower is fine as long as the Missus don't find out on a similar subject my Mate puked all over his Mrs in bed and many years ago my Cousin shit on my landlords carpet :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Of all the places to take a piss I'd say in the shower is high up on the list. I mean you're in the shower, surrounded by lots of warm running water and a shit load of shower gel, shampoo, soap whatever. You'll be cleaner after pissing in the shower than after pissing in a toilet.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Of all the places to take a piss I'd say in the shower is high up on the list. I mean you're in the shower, surrounded by lots of warm running water and a shit load of shower gel, shampoo, soap whatever. You'll be cleaner after pissing in the shower than after pissing in a toilet.

Aled...........we are on the same wave length ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Marc i do every time and sometimes knock one out as well if it's been a while :lol:
I see nothing wrong with it, It all goes down the plughole eventually :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm

i shit in the shower.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:17 am

this thread makes me ashamed to be a cardiff supporter :shock:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 am

Nothing wrong with pissing or cracking one off in the shower........... most of the time. i wouldn't do if the neighbours called in though. Bless them, they bring their kids round once a month to show them strange devices people use to wash.

Don't judge wash is a four letter word to these people, they walk around in white shirts all the time. But they've just bought orange ones for occasional use.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 am

I piss in the shower even if sharing it with the Mrs. She thinks its disgusting so now before pissing I offer her the opportunity to remove herself. 8-) She doesn't so cant think its that bad :lol:

I once, after a night on the Stella woke up and went for a piss in what I thought was a bog and it was the laundry basket. I wasn't popular then.

As for pissing in the bath. I think that's ok, if you've nearly finished :oops:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:23 am

Krel wrote:
Marc wrote:Do you think it's acceptable to have a piss whilst having a shower :? ............My Ex was mortified when I said when having a shower and needed a piss, instead of getting out of the shower I just pissed in the shower...had this conversation with a girl at work earlier and she didn't seem too impressed :oops: .....When Nukes get's back he can do one of those polls. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pissing in the shower is fine.
Pissing in the wardrobe is wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:07 am

01443casual wrote:I piss in the shower even if sharing it with the Mrs. She thinks its disgusting so now before pissing I offer her the opportunity to remove herself. 8-) She doesn't so cant think its that bad :lol:

I once, after a night on the Stella woke up and went for a piss in what I thought was a bog and it was the laundry basket. I wasn't popular then.

As for pissing in the bath. I think that's ok, if you've nearly finished :oops:

Pissing in your bath is good for the skin apparently :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 am

piss in the shower everyone does that surely.
wanking gets messy, f*cking sticks like glue. (so i read somewhere) :o

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 am

I haven't stopped laughing reading this thread....Best for a ages :P :P :P :ayatollah: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:58 am

Bowmonster wrote:Marc i do every time and sometimes knock one out as well if it's been a while :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cracked me up that :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Marc i do every time and sometimes knock one out as well if it's been a while :lol:

But that's just the problem - it doesn't always all go down the plug hole does it. And when the nearest thing you can find to sort it is a toothbrush. What if it's all misty and you grab yours by accident, instead of your girlfriend's. That could be a nightmare.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:30 pm

CDF-DNB wrote:
Marc wrote:

But that's just the problem - it doesn't always all go down the plug hole does it. And when the nearest thing you can find to sort it is a toothbrush. What if it's all misty and you grab yours by accident, instead of your girlfriend's. That could be a nightmare.

I usually get tissue and pull it out then flush it away :lol: Before my mrs sees the evidence :o She sometimes says Lee you were a while in there today :oops: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Marc wrote:

Clocked in today Marc have we ;) :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

Clocked in today Marc have we ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......But not out yet ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:59 pm

I thought it was gay not to...

My mate in College pissed in the sink with dishes in it - never had a cup of tea off him again