Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THEY MUST BE!!!!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Loaded in Belfast. Have you seen how much petrol they"re chucking about! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THEY MUST BE!!!!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

sam salim wrote:Loaded in Belfast. Have you seen how much petrol they"re chucking about! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They struck a deal with Bomber ;) ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Celtic fans eh!!!! Can't take em anywhere.... ;) ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Supercops is that what rangers fans we're doing 3 weeks ago? work both ways it's not funny to joke about either innocent people are dying over this rubbish.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Supercops is that what rangers fans we're doing 3 weeks ago? work both ways it's not funny to joke about either innocent people are dying over this rubbish.

IM NOT JOKING, or taking the piss, but having spent over 6 yrs of my life fighting this sort of thing, i do get the jest of things, no-ones right = both are wrong IMO... :o :old: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 pm

So why are you laughing over a joke like this? it's disgusting innocent people get killed/hurt in those petrol bombs disgusting joke.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:So why are you laughing over a joke like this? it's disgusting innocent people get killed/hurt in those petrol bombs disgusting joke.

WHOS LAUGHING?? an d where??

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:So why are you laughing over a joke like this? it's disgusting innocent people get killed/hurt in those petrol bombs disgusting joke.

Fook off and come back with a sense of humour you numpty!!!! :twisted:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 pm

sam salim wrote:

Fook off and come back with a sense of humour you numpty!!!! :twisted:

That's right mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Sense of humor? what about the stuff going on in N.I? petorl bombs that killed innocent people? when i was kid i nearly died due to one when i lived in belfast i was 5 ffs? but thats alright isit. :roll:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Sense of humor? what about the stuff going on in N.I? petorl bombs that killed innocent people? when i was kid i nearly died due to one when i lived in belfast i was 5 ffs? but thats alright isit. :roll:

You wount make 7 if you don't button it!!!!! ;)