Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Did say i wouldn't but i'm leaving this fourm now..

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm fed up of getting accused of supporting the IRA because i like Celtic i'm fed up of getting abused to even like Celtic like any other who like them on this board...
It's getting out hand alot racists on this board, anyone should be allowed to come this board whatever race/religion disgusting how would they feel when they see stuff like that being said? we've got muslim supporters ffs! :roll:

Got alot time for people on this board gez/dibs/annis/carl so on but this is getting beyond the joke now all the best to the decent city fans! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I Did say i wouldn't but i'm leaving this fourm now..

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 pm

iF you cant take "CONSTRUCTIVE" critisim, then don't make such posts man..... simples... :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 pm

I've made loads posts on this i can take being wrong but racict? comments getting called a supporter of the IRA when my family have served in the forces seeing racist jokes? suppose thats alright ey :roll:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Do me a favour not all of us are like that!! whatever msg board you go on there will be good & bad people, white & black, good people horrible people, its just life!!

you sound like a bloody kid, i'm not coming on here anymore...................... sort it out!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 pm

I hope you reconsider mate we need good posters like yourself

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Brewer i suppose you'd like getting called a suporter of the "ira" suppose you'd find jokes funny about petorl bomb jokes funny when i nearly got killed due to one in N.I and so many other innocent people have then i'm sure u'd be happy.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Taraaaaaaaa!!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I've made loads posts on this i can take being wrong but racict? comments getting called a supporter of the IRA when my family have served in the forces seeing racist jokes? suppose thats alright ey :roll:

Show me where you were called a supporter of the ira mate??, my comment, simply said... = typically celtic... ;)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Why do you feel the need to tell every one Your leaving ?

hoping people will ask you to stay ? big up your ego ?

if your not happy dont come on here or if you was upset report it to a mod !

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Not on about that post i'm on about evevy anti Celtic thread all celtic fans on here get abused for it and evevyone comes up the IRA shite towards us i come on here to say i'm leaving to show i got time for the people that run the fourm and alot of writters on here just the miniorty take things to far.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Not on about that post i'm on about evevy anti Celtic thread all celtic fans on here get abused for it and evevyone comes up the IRA shite towards us i come on here to say i'm leaving to show i got time for the people that run the fourm and alot of writters on here just the miniorty take things to far.

Buddy this is a cardiff city forum to be honest ... So you should understand it in a way, and the whole ira business i stay out of because i dont understand it !

But if you wernt happy then report it to a mod is the best way around it !

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Brewer i suppose you'd like getting called a suporter of the "ira" suppose you'd find jokes funny about petorl bomb jokes funny when i nearly got killed due to one in N.I and so many other innocent people have then i'm sure u'd be happy.

mate thats fair enough!! those type of people disgust me as I have family in the forces & family who fought in N.Ireland. but dont let sad sick indivduals who are the minority push you to leave the forum!! the good on here outweigh the bad!! let it go over your head!! whatever forum you go on there will sad individuals on them looking to upset & wind poeple up hiding behind computers with no life of their own!! chin up!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 pm

As i go with Gez and dibs on away trips i just want to set it staright because people may ask why i left the board and i wanted to point out it's nothing to do how it's run or most of the posters just some go to far this is my view not evevyone will agree slag me off how much you want just wanted to get my point accross thats all. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm

I don't know what it is about some people on this board.

I've supported Cardiff for 30 years and I've never met a City fan who gives a gnat's fart about Celtic or Rangers.

There does seem to be a few on here who go for the Loyalist thing. Again, in all my time supporting City, nobody has ever spoken to me about Loyalism (thank Christ - I'd run a mile).

I do know one Celtic fan in Cardiff but he's actually from Glasgow and we have good football conversations, not about Catholicism or Loyalism or Protestantism or Republicanism or anything like that, thank Christ - it has nothing do with me.

Say no to swivel-eyed headcases involving politics in Cardiff City.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Not on about that post i'm on about evevy anti Celtic thread all celtic fans on here get abused for it and evevyone comes up the IRA shite towards us i come on here to say i'm leaving to show i got time for the people that run the fourm and alot of writters on here just the miniorty take things to far.

Its a shame for you cos your obviously not a supporter of the IRA. But its not
even that pisses everyone off as much as the way they boo hiss and sing through
minutes silences and abuse our troops. You, with serving members of the Armed
Forces surely must realise that a large proportion of Celtic support are either
Pro-Ira or at least sympathise with them

you aint gonna change the way Celtic supporters feel, or where their allegiances
lie.

nor are you going to change the disgust people have for anyone who would boo
our Armed Forces and chant through Minutes Silences

you made your bed mate, either lie in it, or shift

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Like i've said many of a time i disagree with the IRA and disagree with those celtic fans doing it BUT it's not them all people forget about that can't but evevyone in the same boat if they we're all like that why would i go up to watch them i've seen for myself most of them are good people,i'm just being honest and will stick to my word like i've said.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:As i go with Gez and dibs on away trips i just want to set it staright because people may ask why i left the board and i wanted to point out it's nothing to do how it's run or most of the posters just some go to far this is my view not evevyone will agree slag me off how much you want just wanted to get my point accross thats all. :ayatollah:

Llantrisant, I hope my comments aren't the cause of this. I've always got on well with you and in none of my anti Celtic posts have I accussed you of being pro IRA.

I respect you as a poster and a fellow SPL fan. Please reconsider as I've always thought your posts are very interesting and well though out :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 pm

To b honest when i watched celtic play its more than a few its a large part of the fans sing it n n chant it etc !!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:As i go with Gez and dibs on away trips i just want to set it staright because people may ask why i left the board and i wanted to point out it's nothing to do how it's run or most of the posters just some go to far this is my view not evevyone will agree slag me off how much you want just wanted to get my point accross thats all. :ayatollah:

Llantrisant, I hope my comments aren't the cause of this. I've always got on well with you and in none of my anti Celtic posts have I accussed you of being pro IRA.

I respect you as a poster and a fellow SPL fan. Please reconsider as I've always thought your posts are very interesting and well though out :ayatollah:

That's better boys :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

So do you support Cardiff or Celtic?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Nothing was reported.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Well stick to it then, and stop whinning that the world is against you, you set the the presedence my old china....Bit like us not allowed to go to West ham FFS.... CHILL MUN ... ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

It's the racist jokes aswell that go to far when are fanbase is mixed and Cardiff is full of cultral diffrence and alot are starting to follow us evevyone has got there own views i respect that but people need to realise some things may offend others that don't offend some thats life i know i'd get annoyed and start a argument which i don't want so i'm doing it for my own sake.

I support Cardiff like Celtic i've lived in belfast myself and nearly got killed due to petrol bomb and many other people have sadly passed away out there so it's just normal for anyone to be annoyed with things like that like.

Like i said this is my view not saying anything else on the matter i respect most people on this board all i'm gonna say.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:43 pm

If you want to leave - nobody is stopping you - Thank you for your past contribution. It is a shame that you just can't brush such comments under the carpet, and man up to the situations life throws at you. Most of us deal with it - But do not need to publicise it. You are welcome back at anytime obviously, but enjoy your break.

thanks.

People can still see the topic although its locked, It gives them the opportunity to PM you to say farewell's if you so wish.

Thanks once again.