Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sectarian scum...

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Please can we have no more tedious sectarian threads about C****c and R*****s.

Why people in south Wales pretend to support one or the other (if they're not originally from Glasgow) amazes me and I can only conclude you are a plastic with a brain the size of a pea and balls like mouse droppings. ;)

I have nothing against either team (they are both big clubs with huge support) but I find all the sectarian nonsense that inevitably goes with it really depressing and mindless. I really do.

We should thank the gaping anus of Christ we don't have any sectarian shite in Cardiff to worry about.

Let's not pretend we do have sectarian shite by pretending to support one team or the other when, let's be honest, we couldn't give a Pope's arse/Queen's cock about them.

We're rightly quick to mock plastic Man Utd and Liverpool "fans" but for some reason, having C****c or R*****s as your second club is acceptable. It bloody well isn't.

If you must know, I don't mind Dundee United.

Re: Sectarian scum...

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm

i cant understand why people on here feel the need to support celtic or rangers. i respect them both but support them, no thanks.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Posts about the old firm aren't secetarian.

Why can't people just realise that others have interests outside of Cardiff City Football Club.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Posts about the old firm aren't secetarian.

Why can't people just realise that others have interests outside of Cardiff City Football Club.

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm a celtic & a city supporter(born in glasgow)& see rangers as a rival thats all ,just like we see swansea as our rivals,there is always room for rivalry in football :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

citygardens73 wrote:I'm a celtic & a city supporter(born in glasgow)& see rangers as a rival thats all ,just like we see swansea as our rivals,there is always room for rivalry in football :ayatollah:

That's respected. People think just because we're talking about Rangers/Celtic that immediatly its about politics/religion and all that. People need to get a grip.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:I'm a celtic & a city supporter(born in glasgow)& see rangers as a rival thats all ,just like we see swansea as our rivals,there is always room for rivalry in football :ayatollah:

That's respected. People think just because we're talking about Rangers/Celtic that immediatly its about politics/religion and all that. People need to get a grip.

Shouldn't we start being pricks to each other cos i think thats what everyone expects to do :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 am

problem is, that most people who state they "hate" Celtic do it for political reasons only.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 am

i'm 44yrs old,my 1 love is cardiff,i went everywhere when we were totally shite,i only got man u and everton grounds 2 do,every ground has been with the city.rangers have alway's been my 2nd team.i'm a proddie,unlike alot of people,i'm proud 2 be british.when the gypo inbreds fly the union jack,they do it 2 wind some cardiff up,it has the opposite effect on me,i see nothing wrong in it,alot of other fans think cardiff is a nationalist club,which is bollocks,you would be suprised how many cardiff r proud 2 be british,are rangers and loyalists.who r u 2 tell me or other cardiff fans who feel the same as me,we shouldn't do it.i love cardiff and i love rangers,i f*cking hate the ira scum and i am proud of it.u don't know what ur talking about,so keep out of it. hoppo(whitchurch). p.s my uncle who was serving in the army in ireland in the late 70's got blown up and killed by them f*cking ira cowards. that's my reason,that ok with u.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:08 am

what's all that got to do with football?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:14 am

Another post that has nothing to do with football ,whens this shit gonna stop ?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:40 am

who gives a shit about scottish football or what the ira done??? last time i looked this was CARDIFF CITY FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:44 am

porthcawl_ccfc1927 wrote:who gives a shit about scottish football or what the ira done??? last time i looked this was CARDIFF CITY FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:55 am

Hofmeister wrote:
porthcawl_ccfc1927 wrote:who gives a shit about scottish football or what the ira done??? last time i looked this was CARDIFF CITY FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 am

good shout billy :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 am

Hofmeister wrote:problem is, that most people who state they "hate" Celtic do it for political reasons only.

mmmm so the anti rangers green bragade plo supporting cetic fans have no political reasons at all
typical "we are getting picked on" cetic fans attitude

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:problem is, that most people who state they "hate" Celtic do it for political reasons only.

mmmm so the anti rangers green bragade plo supporting cetic fans have no political reasons at all

I dont follow Celtic for political reasons but because I got hooked by the atmosphere when watching Celtic on European games. However, I couldnt support Rangers because of their right wing leanings amongst their supporters. I know every club has its element, but Rangers are extreme imo.
Got no problems with Hearts for example. Been to Hearts games b4, they have a small minority there (like at every other football club) of morons, but in general I found them friendly, non secterian and unpolitical

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 pm

What i cant stand is when people say i hate plastics who have celtic rangers man u or liverpool as there second teams BUT when people from north wales or malaysia or even bloody chase town say that were there 2nd team people seem to lap it up and say how big of a club we are its hypocritical

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:37 pm

I don't give a shit what football club someone supports. I don't care if your from Cardiff and support Cardiff, Man United, Celtic or bloody Swansea! Whatever, everyone's welcome to their choice. It's a free world. When people bang on about plastics and then love Rangers is pretty funny though if they have no connection to Glasgow at all. I actually get more annoyed when I read city fans on here say they hate Wales (they're country which they should be proud of and support if they're a football fan) and don't support them because we're crap, and below the faroe Islands and whatever other rubbish excuse. That's glory hunting in it's own way, makes me think if Wales were actually good would they all love them and claim to be huge fans, and then, if Cardiff were back in League Two, would they not support them off the basis that they're rubbish too? makes you wonder about people that's for sure.

Only thing that gets me with Rangers fans who have no ties to the club at all, then if it's not for some sectarian, racist, shit reason like that.. which from what I gather are largely the selling points to small minded individuals.. then why exactly would you chose to follow a random club from Glasgow in a shit league?

End of the day, first and foremost we are all city fans on here (minus the few Jacks who come on to obsess over us) and that's what matters. We need less divisions between city fans, as this whole Celtic and Rangers horseshite is just as petty and childish as the bloody CCMB thing! :old:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 pm

I prefer Rangers to Celtic though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

I dont follow Celtic for political reasons but because I got hooked by the atmosphere when watching Celtic on European games. However, I couldnt support Rangers because of their right wing leanings amongst their supporters. I know every club has its element, but Rangers are extreme imo.
Got no problems with Hearts for example. Been to Hearts games b4, they have a small minority there (like at every other football club) of morons, but in general I found them friendly, non secterian and unpolitical

celtic wouldn't have any right wing bannana throwing or anti semitic fans among their support would they

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Right Wing?? - What about Celtic?
http://www.scotzine.com/2011/05/racist- ... rds-diouf/

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 pm

it says "THE Celtic fan...." so it was an individual... and good they got him by the short and curlies.... there's no place for racists/nazis in this world imo...
you wouldnt get away at Celtic doing the Hitler salute, seen that a lot of times at Rangers... again not all of em of course, but many.

cant see why they would be anti-semitic, a few support the palastine cause, as many in Glasgow see it as simular to the Northern Irish conflict (while some Gers support the israeli settlers).

imo thats just childish...

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:59 pm

btw, I'd welcome a tougher stance on that topic here too. had strong arguments b4 at away games with the City, cos some morons amongst our support made racist gestures to blacks and asians driving through south london. pathetic!!!

almost got kicked out of Portman Road for having a go at 3 kn0bs, constantly doing the shipman song...
my god, wonder how they feel like going through life without a brain...

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 pm

This reglious nonsense is for the lefties.

The divide and conque prinicple.

The left wing morons are master's at this unfortunatly.

I am Jedi, the force is sometimes with me, sometimes not.

Jedi ladies shave.

Jedi ladies are ladies, big boss man ladies.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Hofmeister wrote:btw, I'd welcome a tougher stance on that topic here too. had strong arguments b4 at away games with the City, cos some morons amongst our support made racist gestures to blacks and asians driving through south london. pathetic!!!

almost got kicked out of Portman Road for having a go at 3 kn0bs, constantly doing the shipman song...

CCMB for you my friend

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:btw, I'd welcome a tougher stance on that topic here too. had strong arguments b4 at away games with the City, cos some morons amongst our support made racist gestures to blacks and asians driving through south london. pathetic!!!

CCMB for you my friend

So Wombat, you want this to be the board for racists and CCMB is for normal people?

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:39 am

Billy, if it's just about football I've got no problem with it but there's always other stuff brought into it about the IRA, Queen, Pope, Loyalism etc when Celtic and Rangers are mentioned.

There's one guy on here I think who has his favourite teams listed as Linfield, Rangers, Chelsea and Cardiff.

He's obviously chosen Linfield and Rangers for Loyalist reasons and maybe Chelsea because they used to be known as having a right wing following (obviously now they're just a generic mega club owned by a Russian oligarch).

He probably supports Cardiff cos they're his local team like I do.

He can support who he likes but I just don't agree with supporting teams for political reasons.

Cardiff has never had any political element really and that's a good think as it's a football team not a political party.

Even in the 70s and 80s when most firms had big right wing followings, City never really did.

I'm boring myself now banging on about this but I almost wished we never played Celtic (or Rangers) as it stirs up so much shite.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 am

Hofmeister appears to have more clubs than Jack Nicklaus* too!

*For younger readers, Jack Nicklaus was a serial killer who used clubs to beat people to death

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Hofmeister appears to have more clubs than Jack Nicklaus* too!

*For younger readers, Jack Nicklaus was a serial killer who used clubs to beat people to death

:lol:

nah, mate... Cardiff is my No1 (I know plastic fan, as I live in Germany now ;) )

but as a German, I got interest in our footie too, so that's why it's Schalke...

Celtic: I follow Celtic since I was like 15, been taken to one of their European nights at Dortmund, and got hooked by the atmosphere Celtic fans created. Used to travel with Celtic afterwards in Europe and do trips to Scotland (where I watched them, but also do a bit of ground-hopping). But that's history now, only travel with Cardiff now (unless Celtic would play nearby)...